Buddhists are based

Buddhists are based.

Attached: chrome_sIfS3AwD2t.png (671x645, 473.55K)

I donated a large load for you mom, free of charge of course.

How the fuck did he acquire so much money? Most Hollywood actors don't have that

At least they actually give money to charity and aren't trying to force their religion upon me with threats of eternal punishment, unlike a certain sect of batshit insane cultists who worship a dead Jew on a stick.

its probably HKD, so its only about $90 million US

>charity

He doesn't know? oh no no

nolpe

Attached: wtf.jpg (941x924, 190.58K)

not doing cocaine does wonders to your financial state

Good investment and interest while spending almost nothing. Read an article last year that said he basically lives on $100 a month and he used the same flip phone for over 15 years before it broke. Dude is frugal.

Wonder what charities he donated to.

Read the headline, he lives a simple life so he didn't spend it.

The communist party

He hasn't yet. He said it all goes to 5 different charities when he dies

hopefully it was something useful at least
if I were him I'd just donate it directly to people who I know are good for the community

>Money is not what can truly bring you happiness
Thank you, rich man, very profound thought.

Jet Li bros, I don't feel so good

Attached: 1640190901631.jpg (700x400, 51.23K)

Buddhism teaches you that you are basically damned to hell (here) for eternity if you don't seek enlightenment. So it's not really much different. Also the Dantean description of hell is not canonical, hell in Christianity is better described as the absence or unknowing of God.

still good of him to do but that given reason is pretty disappointing/basic

Rent free in your mind, how are you going to have an atheist persecution complex nigga? Lol

he kind of unjusted himself, but hyperthyroidism is a bitch to go through in general

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-g1fuaCi2cvzHeI.jpg (2162x1169, 932.84K)

Why does the reason need to be more elaborate than "Others need it more and I can't take it with me, it doesn't make me happy anyway"

kill yourself, you fucking tranny faggot

Seething Christcucks

Jackie Chan will donate his $1B+ fortune when he dies.

Chinese people leave nothing for their kids.

>I'm going to die soon
>I'm going to donate all my money to charity
>no my kids gets no money
>they need to get jobs and work hard since me and my parents and my grandparents all worked hard
>lets continue the life of wage slavery through 5000 years of our lineage

Buddhism teaches you to be a slave who's happy to have the overlords stepping on your balls all day.

But their version of hell is, this world. You die and reincarnate, live and die forever, forever stuck here on this world.
Some may even enjoy that eternal ride

well it doesn't "need" to be and elaboration certainly doesn't magically make the act more authentic but as someone who this doesn't really affect and is only reading about it in passing i'd prefer something more interesting, is all