I like you, and I think you have a real winner on your hands, I can see this blowing up in Wal-mart and k-mart...

>I like you, and I think you have a real winner on your hands, I can see this blowing up in Wal-mart and k-mart, you’re going to do serious business, but you stuttered mid way through your pitch and that worries me, so for that reason I’m out.

Attached: A74339A0-1BE7-47D9-87FF-546C5D0B7D92.jpg (885x665, 58.37K)

HEY SMOOTHSKIN

99% of ideas are someone elses idea marketed slightly different and they make millions.

why are they allowed to hoard so much wealth, I hate capitalism. Nobody deserves that much money, one person takes some idea, makes a deal with a third world country to make in their slave factories, and then upmarks it a ton to idiots who don't even need it but want to spend their paychecks, and rich people offer chump change hoping to get more millions off of slavery. Everything is made from slavery. And everyone just accepts it or denies it.

I kinda wish the human population would end

>hate capitalism ALSO FUCKING KILL EVERYONE
classic commie

in 2022 it is clear capatalism is a failure. It is as idealistic an ideology as communism.
I'd say
>communism works in small communities
>Capatalism works in medium communities
>nothing works in big communities

Forgive them for they know not what they do.

If you believe we're living under a capitalist society, then you are retarded.

Attached: shark tank.jpg (1177x765, 128.45K)

>true capitalism has never been tried

They are just placeholders for the capital so idiots like you have to work a bit harder. Do you think billionaires are 1000 times happier than millionaires?

oh fuck off
you're exactly like the commies who still believe that communism works, just that it hasn't been properly tried yet

No true Scotsman fallacy.

Capitalism is an inequitable system based on the ideas that Marx describes and based on social class and genetic differences that give advantage to some over others. If his ideas didn't have a shade of truth they wouldn't be so enduring.

That isn't to stay that Draconian statism is a preferable alternative, but see capitalism as it is and not as it ought to be.

There is no system of laws and regulations that can resolve man's fallen nature. However, some are more humane than others.

It's not capitalism, it's the monopolies that run them. There needs to be a serious busting up of tech companies like Google and Disney who run 90% of the services out there. Capitalism is just a free market and the ability to choose different products from different service providers but its all bullshit when there is ONE brand only to buy from. No idea why they havent busted this shit up years ago but now its out of control

I'm just here for those bald guy pastas

Because you have loads of brands to buy from
disney, netflix, cable. sky,amazon.
for food there's 12 different companies for the same type of fucking cheese

This is what I’m going to do. I’m going to take one of your kidneys, your wife, and your house for 65% of your future billion dollars company. Then, after six months, when I get my my money back, I might give you your wife back

Attached: BDB01962-D439-4F2E-A5B5-F68BD3F13517.jpg (750x502, 91K)

You want capitalism but you also want to bust up naturally occurring monopolies which may provide the most efficient product.

Your internal system of logic is flawed.

>user, I like your idea, but there's no baseball or fast Latin beats, or fish wrapped in foil, so I'm out

Attached: maxresdefault (5) (1).jpg (1280x720, 98.36K)

that includes me user

Nobody deserves anything, the world is and has been a terrible place no matter the current politics and it never gets better for the little guy trying to make it through another day. You can kys now if you have a problem with that

>You can kys now if you have a problem with that
but this is also you
>WHITE MALE SUICIDE IS THIS HIGHEEST THIS IS A TRAGEDY FUCK THE SJWS

>why are they allowed to hoard so much wealth
>it a ton to idiots who don't even need it but want to spend their paychecks
You answered your own question.
The system is fundamentally broken, yes, but it's every party's fault. Ignorance and vanity are major hurdles.

>I'm out, and for that reason, I'm out.

Attached: 106324671-1578412157291gettyimages-1135842715.jpg (3000x2000, 722.89K)

Obviously, but that doesn’t change anything. Communism is just a death wish for society as a whole.

60% and you can keep my wife

It was tried in the 19th century and great progress was made