Imagine if the genders were reversed

Imagine if the genders were reversed

Attached: 1422633533.webm (500x374, 969.16K)

no woman wants to see your little weiner

>Imagine if the genders were reversed
what do you mean,a male doctor showing his manboobs to a teen g?

that would make me laugh. harmless enough but extra pointless.

im 17 cm long, i dont know how much that is on burger units, but girls have told me that it was unconfortable, and sometimes i cant even use the whole lenght.

No little girl wants to see your fat man boobs, pedo

If it was an attractive male nurse who flashed his cut abs and pecs to a teenage girl? I think it would be fine. The only problem is when the person is ugly, then it's traumatizing rather than tantalizing

Did this actually happen or is it a "what if"?

This is inappropriate and almost statutory rape. I can't believe this was deemed acceptable 15 years ago. Exposing yourself to a child who hasn't developed mentally enough to consent should put a roastie under the jail.

the 2000s were a different time, when we could joke about the fact that a 13 year old dying from a disease would really like to see tits before he dies

>imagine if
Opinion disregarded, no one cares about your made up hypothetical scenarios. Can’t you find something real to get mad about

wtf is this bullshit?

Attached: 1631251229072.jpg (616x465, 69.08K)

No thanks. I’d prefer to imagine raw-dogging Elliot

you can't reverse a gender, genders are either male or female by default

The only tits I’ve seen in person were my mom’s and it was when I was a little kid

these kind of comparisons are so retarded

Sure buddy

if you are over 25 y.o. you have no reason to not pay a prostitute and have a bit of fun.

say that again after I find you and fuck your dickhole so hard it reverses into a vagina

i accidentally walked on my cousin changing her clothes,
fully naked,
shaved,
she has an outie, i may had turned gay at that point.

My bad, I meant 1.7 CM

I admit it's a double standards that a woman can show underage boys her tits, but a guy can't show an underage girl his dick. However, it's a completely valid double standard. Not all double standards are wrong and need to be changed.

>not full length

Thats cause she is not turned on enough. They can take it better then hotter they get so do some foreplay. Fingerblast her or something.

literally just go to a strip club, just a couple twenties and you'll have an ok time

That's about 6.7 inches.