Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker

Was it bad?

Attached: SP145.jpg (1024x683, 185.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nYkAgLQ_0eU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its not as good as the last jedi

It was terrible. Not a single redeeming quality.

Attached: fredo.jpg (1242x1535, 190.31K)

Like all of the Disney Star Wars films, it was pitched precisely at the level of passable mediocrity. My feeling at the end of the film was total indifference, like I'd just sipped from a glass of plain water. And the "controversies" surrounding these films have not made the films themselves any more interesting.

>Was it bad?
it was so bad that even the target audience (women) hated it
youtu.be/nYkAgLQ_0eU

lmao i heard people doing this too when i saw it

It was the worst of the new movies and that says so much

I love that clip, because after TLJ scared off most of the fanbase, children and a lot of casual viewers, the Reylo shippers and Disney sycophants were the only ones left excited for the Episode 9. And not even they could deny how shit it was.

Lmao

Things that were good: Death Star 2 wreckage, a lightsaber fight in the middle of a crashing ocean, showing the real power of the force with Palpatine's super lightning, finally addressing the idea of the force being able to cheat death. The execution was horrible.

Where do I find girls like this?

Yes. All of the Sequel Trilogy was shit. I'll play devil's advocate and say there were a few good ideas, but everything was executed horribly, written by hacks and a washed up has-been. If the Sequels aren't a failure, then why is Disney practically avoiding them? Where's the animated show, comics and novels depicting the further adventures of Rey, Finn and Poe? Because as dumb as Disney can be, they love money too much and they probably know a bad investment when they see one, they know the sequels were a series of fuck ups that made some minor profits for them in the short term, but alienated audiences too much and now they're trying to bring people back with PT and OT era shows.

>scared off most of the fanbase
sw fans will watch literally anything that says star wars

>If the Sequels aren't a failure, then why is Disney practically avoiding them?
did you forget that they're tying in The Mandalorian cloning and Luke's jedi temple to the sequels?

WHERE ARE THE LEDO SETS FACT!!!

Attached: 75201_alt1.jpg (1800x1800, 1.59M)

giga based women
also lmao at the empty theater

Solo bombed.
Resistance did so bad in ratings it was cancelled before the second season began airing.

Yeah, but that's not really sequel era stuff, is it? Plus that might have been written and planned before Disney just decided to go 'fuck it' and ignore the sequels.

Bottom line is, we'd be getting more of Rey, Finn and Poe if Disney saw potential for profit in those films. But there is no stuff set in the sequel era anymore because there's no money in it.

not bad, the next level of bad
Disney is fascinating at making the best of the shit

>Reylo shippers
A hive of scum and villainy

Attached: reylo-vs-rahul.jpg (507x3705, 311.88K)

Solo didn't bomb, bomb means it made less that the budget. Flopped would mean it barely made past the budget. It underperformed.

It sure as hell bombed. They made the movie twice and they only released the numbers for the Ron Howard version of the film.

Attached: solo.png (665x290, 38.05K)

I'm not in a position to judge.
I watched the Last Jedi, and that was enough Disney Star Wars for me.

Attached: DisneyStarWars.png (1031x804, 1.65M)

Yes, it was bad and still is bad. It will never be good.

Attached: 1605843882673.jpg (640x719, 68.28K)

I would love to know what they were thinking hiring an idiot like Terrio. Isn't Abrams bad enough?

>Solo didn't bomb, bomb means it made less that the budget.

Studios only get 55% of the box office total at most, you dumb shill

Abrams is the bigger idiot here for not realizing the problem with the ending

A fat greasy retard in my theater clapped at the end so it only appeals to fat greasy retards

And apparently the ending was constantly being reshot. The final version was the best they could come up with. Lol.

>People (rightfully) shit on the Sith Fleet for being nonsensical
>Clone Army gets a pass even though it's equally ridiculous

I know most of the currently online star wars fanbase was 5 when Attack of the Clones came out but still