Why is she such a fucking bitch?

why is she such a fucking bitch?

Attached: asr.png (557x557, 120.03K)

>I approached a stranger on the street and demanded their time and attention, and they were less than extremely nice to me in response
Fame is harassment from ordinary people.

>I don't know what happened but the "ordinary person BAD"

You dolt

womanlet rage

both parties involved in this situation appear to be females. we can conclude that they are both wrong and proceed with our lives as usual.

*casually dismisses your greeting on the street and then farts*

Attached: 1654554562419-0.jpg (1170x2080, 323.11K)

>It is natural for a feeling of mere indifference to exist between men, but between women it is actual enmity. This is due perhaps to the fact that odium figulinum in the case of men, is limited to their everyday affairs, but with women embraces the whole sex; since they have only one kind of business. Even when they meet in the street, they look at each other like Guelphs and Ghibellines. And it is quite evident when two women first make each other’s acquaintance that they exhibit more constraint and dissimulation than two men placed in similar circumstances. This is why an exchange of compliments between two women is much more ridiculous than between two men. Further, while a man will, as a rule, address others, even those inferior to himself, with a certain feeling of consideration and humanity, it is unbearable to see how proudly and disdainfully a lady of rank will, for the most part, behave towards one who is in a lower rank (not employed in her service) when she speaks to her.

Holy shit

Who said that?

Arthur Schopenhauer, On Women

Reminds me of some twitter story a hole posted about how she was in class in college on the first day and the guy sitting in front of her was wearing a striped shirt and another guy walked in wearing the exact same shirt and one of the them yelled at the other "STRIPED SHIRT" and the other yelled it back and then they sat together and became friends. I can't even imagine any two women doing that.

Fame is how these people make their living. Being ungrateful to fans should rightly make them lose their license to it. Don't like it? You can't have both.

That was probably mostly unintentional, her vagina was likely on the defense of another female getting close to her boyfriend.

Schopenhauer would have a ton of fun ruminating on women in the modern workplace

Their biology is designed for them to be social status oriented because of their dependence on others during pregnancy.

See them as they are and love them for who they are knowing they truly know not what they do.

Anyone got that pasta, something about shoplifting and pretending to fall asleep

Literally fucking WHO??

it's more like she posts her being a smiling and fun person in videos. but then you have an offscreen interaction and she's not as nice and charismatic as she would want you to think.

Some dude I worked with sat next to me and we just stared at each other before initiating Ironic dabs which were mirrors of each other.
Instant friendship.

Post the webm

how come if a woman wore the same shirt another one did, they would be instant enemies

only asian celebrities care about their fans

Attached: 1613455142470.webm (1440x810, 2.91M)

Because each would perceive it as an intentional and personal slight

Someone forgot to blend their make up with their neck. Jesus christ

>people who make judgements on celebrites after "meeting" them

did you have a meal, or go drinking, work on a project with them? OK, you can say what they're like

did you see them randomly and jump in their face to demand a photo? no, you have no clue

makes her look like a freaky clown now that i notice that

Attached: 1658631094115672.png (398x409, 49.32K)

Asian celebrities have to because if they ruin their public image, some fucked up mentally ill fan will try to cut their hands off.

i was eating at Joe Pizza in williamsburg three years ago and i ASR kissing her now husband on the street corner, it was winter so i didnt see the dumper but i had a mouth full of pepperoni when we made eye contact it was funny

Those ladies are just living up to the ancient theater traditions of the east.

YOOOOOOOooooOoOoooOOOOOO

Attached: c-yoshikawa-kabuki-kid-a-20160905-e1473159677157[1].jpg (1860x1165, 361.26K)