Jordan peele

why is every movie of his about blackness and race?

it's especially weird since he's half-white and grew up with his white mother in an affluent part of New York (his father left them when he was 7)

Attached: 1642594476202.jpg (611x864, 143.95K)

he's a self-hating halfblood

Nope wasn't about race at all though

Overcompensating. It's funny you only see it from mutts. Real black people don't do this.

did you know that the first movie ever recorded was a 2 seconds long video of a black man on horseback?

Your enemies practice tribalism and you’re surprised

who are my enemies? i'm sami from norway

He literally just fucking made that up. There is zero evidence of that.

Kek you retard, That makes it worse

His wife is Jewish.

that does make it worse but
at least this one wasn’t a metaphor for my kind good/your kind bad. despite being a mediocre movie is was about something other than race. it did mention black history but it’s not like the giant sombrero represented evil white culture or anything.

Something clicked in his brain when key got more famous than him and a late night talk show host pointed out how rich peele was growing up and married into money too. Ie hes overcompensating trying to be Spike Lee with his copy pasted movies from hitchcock

if it wasn't about race then why did the monkey chimp out and kill everyone?` clearly a metaphor of how no matter how nice white people treat blacks, they will still go bananas

>why is every movie of his about blackness and race?
Explain how Us and Nope are about race.

Blacks are the biggest racists, supremacists and self-haters on this planet.

They are mentally ill.

>why is every movie of his about blackness and race?
That's unironically all black Americans have, their race. No history, no tradition, no united version of some future, utopian or not. Just the color of their skin.

This. Full breed niggers compensate for their low self-esteem by chimping out 24/7. Also: gas the kikes
>cap:88JSVS

>his father left them when he was 7
Kek. Every single time.

>Asian people and White people are evil and deserve to be vored by a cloud monster
>not about race

holy shit I’m surprised your retarded ass knows how to use the internet

he may be retarded but at least he's white unlike you

Half jew, half black. The perfect combination to make propaganda about race.