Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fmfyp_4JpUE
youtu.be/75gUJ_4SyY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't need to it'll always be great.

I don't think you understand what i mean

Attached: 2024878.png (960x720, 892.7K)

Oh, still saying it's a great show

Is the orange box set the release thet gets the color right but the aspect ratio cuts a bunch of the screen off? I know every release is fucked in one way or another.

I though there was one orange box set that has the correct aspect ratio and correct color but was not printed much and now goes for way too much money, believe only on DVD

For me, it's how the ocean dub and funi dubs complimented each other. Vegeta's voice in ocean dub fit perfectly until the namek arc when he became a more sympathetic character.

Attached: 51YN79D0ZHL._SY445_.jpg (314x445, 36.35K)

the orange box set is the worst release lol
>cropped image
>stretched to 16:9
>removed grain
>360p quality
>scan lines everywhere
the Dragon Ball Z: Dragon Box is the best release AFTER the Blu-Ray Level Set

>the level set will never be finished
Bros
I really love ocean dub vegeta he's perfect

bejitabros let's discuss our favorite moe shows!
mines is k-on! they are all so CUTE ^_^

>the level set will never be finished
it still hurts

Attached: g4e.jpg (432x291, 46.98K)

I don't feel so good....

For me it's the Ocean dub for the first 60 eps and then the Funi dub with the Falcouner soundtrack for the rest of the series. Kai is dogshit.

There are so many different versions of DB/Z it's maddening, especially the Namek arc

>BLT Dub (early Ocean dub of just a few episodes of Dragonball in 1995)
>Frontier dub (Early japanese-managed english dub, just did a few eps of dragonball and its movies)
>Ocean dub (start - mid-namek saga + first 3 movies) (1996)
>Original Funi dub (mid-namek - end of Z) (1999)
>IMPROVED Funi re-dub (re-dubs the ocean dub episodes as well as the original funimation dub episodes until the early android saga) (2004)
>Funimation DBZ Kai dub (includes again a dubbing of the early eps)
>Continued Ocean dub/Westwood dub (picked off where original ocean dub ended in 2000 after the success of funimation, with most of the original voice cast)
>Blue Water Dub (Canadian dub) (2000)
>Bang-Zoom dub (DBZ/Dragonball Super dub for english-speaking asian countries) (1999)
>Animax Dub (Dragonball/early DBZ dub for english-speaking asian countries. Is now lost media) (1998)
>Taglis dub (Filipino english dub) (2003)

And of course the infamous AB Group Dub, aka the "Big Green Dub", which aired in Malaysia.

All I need is the WinXBloom release of the dragon boxes with original broadcast audio

Attached: Dragon Ball Z - 245 [WinxBloom1980][1D081E6C].mkv_snapshot_07.25_[2022.07.14_15.11.58].jpg (640x480, 47.78K)

This means that for the earliest eps of DBZ you get:
1.) Original Ocean Dub
2.) Original Funi dub
3.) re-done Funi dub
4.) Kai dub
just for dubs that aired on US TV

This user gets it

DBZ is unironically one of the few animes where the English dub is superior to the original. The soundtrack absolutely mogs the Japanese version and the dialogue is an improvement as well. Faulconer soundtrack gave soul and emotional weight to the series. Even adding rock songs fram bands like Deftones and Pantera worked surprisingly well with the movies.

Compare the 2 versions. Funi dub with the music sounds more awe-inspiring mystical. We are witnessing someone that achieved a transformation that was thought to be legend.

>Ally to good! Nightmare to you!
Vs.
>I am the super saiyan! Son Goku!

youtu.be/fmfyp_4JpUE

youtu.be/75gUJ_4SyY0

Don't bother replying to me if you're going to disagree because you're wrong

Attached: ac9.png (1242x1394, 1.54M)

Goku isn't superman dubtranny

this. The only thing subsequent english dubs improved from original funimation is frieza's voice (his kai/super voice is legit better than his original funi voice)

I refuse to watch any Z that isn't faulconer dubbed

based

Funi music in any scene:
>WOOOWEEEWOOOWEEWOWEEWOO

Oh but he is. Toriyama was inspired by superman when retconning his origins. The whole "last son of a doomed world sent to another planet to become its protector" ring a bell?

Vegeta/Nappa were inspired by Zod/Faora too

jap music in any scene

>cymbals and xylophones
>little girl voices

>mfw weeaboo faggots unironically prefer goku-baasan and the japshit soundtrack to based dub and based falconer

Attached: 1658283254982461.jpg (250x241, 6.89K)

they're just being contrarians or are non-western and thus subhuman

>pretending to be a Dragon Ball fan while hating the actual original version of it

I hate Toonami secondaries so god damn much