Did they ever reveal wtf

Did they ever reveal wtf
really happened with Joe?

Attached: 1-7154845627.jpg (1601x2402, 950.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hLTnVk7TcAI
youtu.be/i-5YL1BP9E0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He refused a challenge and got booted. They wanted him to have sex with his dog.

Joe would do any challenge he faced without hesitation, he'd plow that dog into oblivion. What really happened was a divorce sadly because he cheated on his wife with a dog.

His wife left him.

what's the consensus on their best season?

anyone find this shit completely unwatchable without Joe? I couldn't even finish that first Eric Andre episode. it just feels like a bunch of gangly old dudes eating member berries now. the challenges aren't even fun, literally one person getting trolled at a time in some small room away from the public every single challenge. even the COVID episodes had more variety than post-joe IJ.

I always knew Joe was the funniest, but I never could've imagined just how bad the show would be without him.

Greed. And it seemed forced like they don't really want to be doing it either. I bet it's a contract they have to fill

I meant agreed.

It's a year long challenge.

I find this shit completely unwatchable, period. It's all fake ass scripted shit happening in a controlled environment. I am not saying that the extras are payed actors, but every extra you see in this show that doesn't have their face blurred out is someone who signed off a waver in advance agreeing to be on camera. When people know that they are going to be filmed they tone down their reaction significantly, which the showrunners intention since they won't be causing any trouble and just be NPCs but bottom line is none of the shit in this show is authentic

but for what reason? why did they split up?

they're all good

youtu.be/hLTnVk7TcAI

youtu.be/i-5YL1BP9E0
the Jillian episode will forever be the funniest episode of the show

You sign a release after you are filmed. That’s why some people had blurred faces, especially those that didn’t seem amused. And I’m not talking about back round characters.

Joe left to focus on his insanely popular podcast channel

Attached: file.png (1080x638, 646.83K)

if Joe was still alive he'd love this joke

all part of the plan
him leaving was actually just an elaborate season long punishment

he realized that they've already filmed hundreds of episodes, they're syndicated everywhere and on HBO Max plus Netflix and at the rate he makes money off the show him and his family will never need money again, so there's no point in doing more and more episodes when they've already filmed so many most fans will never watch them all.

he doesn't have ambitions of being a director like Murr or a standup like Sal so there's nowhere to leverage the platform of the show to reach higher for him. Q has nothing else going on in his life and seems like he would have killed himself by now without the show so he'll be the last one to quit.

he divorced his family before leaving

eric andre made a cameo?