You're killin' me Smalls

You're killin' me Smalls.

Attached: Sandlot.jpg (654x372, 19.33K)

This is some shit my dad would post

Your dad sounds cool.

I don't even remember this line. Was it really funny enough to become such a popular meme?

Based dad
Faggot son

Yeah it was pretty memorable, the fat kid delivery was everything.

>my son is now old enough to browse Any Forums
what a sad day

One of the greatest true friends ever in any film or show.
>sees lonely kid
>invites him to play
>gives the awkward kid pointers
>gifts him a cap and glove
>teaches him how to play
>helps him recover the kids ball
>risk his life for him

Attached: images - 2022-07-22T011935.712.jpg (554x554, 20.69K)

Patrick Renna was an unfortunate case of genuine talent and charisma being overshadowed by just being plain old ugly.

Why wasn't Smalls arrested for attempted murder?

Carmela coddled him waaay too much he turned up into a pussy ass bitch and a dark hole of depression

>on October 31, 2015, Vitar and two other firefighters confronted 22-year-old Samuel Chang, who was handing out candy in their neighborhood to trick-or-treaters. They facetiously accused him of handing out drug-laced candy, and then chased Chang, until catching him and pinning him to the ground. Vitar and another firefighter helped pin Chang to the ground, while another held him in a chokehold until Chang fell unconscious. They performed CPR until paramedics arrived, and Chang was hospitalized for weeks. Vitar and the others were charged with felony assault. Against the will of the Chang family, Vitar was allowed to plea no contest to a reduced charge of misdemeanor battery, and was suspended without pay for six months. He has since returned to full duty.[3]

Vietnam fucking shits

Just watched this again last month, pure kino. Also very accurate depiction of many people lives as a kid back then, especially if you lived in a small town or moved to one and had no friends.

Benny was a true chad

the line from OP is 'you play ball like a girl'
'youre killing me smalls' was from the tree house camp out when he was teaching smalls how to make smores and smalls had never head of a smore before.

i mean child actor + uggo isn't a recipe for long term success but what is
renna is a working actor but never made it big because he never landed a big role as an adult, simple as
had he been at the right bar mitzvahs then maybe he'd be like shia ezra and jonah

I never said he wasn't based as fuck

He is, he made sure to show me all the kinos I missed out on in the 80s and 90s

Attached: sandlot dog.jpg (500x367, 43.81K)

comfy movie but my family burned me out on it

>wow this was a great mo…
Woah! I guess not

Attached: 0BF3E0A1-71D8-4CA9-9752-D8A3DDF28C38.jpg (828x694, 163.6K)

They always need ugly actors

While you post what? Built for BBC threads