Let's be honest, this show is terrible and only zoomers like it

Let's be honest, this show is terrible and only zoomers like it.

Attached: MV5BMTkyNDg4MDE0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzYxNjcyMQ@@._V1_.jpg (355x500, 67.11K)

I’m a Millennial (2000) tho.

It's hardly a zoomer show

Yes it is, zoomers watched reruns of it all the time when they were 9 and 10 years old

it was Kenan and Kel for whites and it was fine for what it was.

Its a kids show, how good do you want it to be?

>show made for zoomers
>only zoomers liked it
>oh wow.jpg
And don’t point to some older nick show and talk about how much better they were. Most live action nick shows were cringe kino at best while drake & josh was the most normal one they made. All that was a close second. The rest is all dan schnieder trite

>reruns
That's like saying Sesame Street is a millennial show.

I was in my late teens watching it. I enjoyed it. It's weird how much kino Dan gave us, and is such a part of our childhood's and teen years just to be a complete scumfuck. But hey, it's Hollywood.

FUCK YOU OP THIS SHOW ROCKS

Yes BUT it's better than anything available today.

it started out fun, just a sitcom for kids, then became way too goofy

Attached: images (7).jpg (640x374, 17.82K)

Kenan and Kel was always better

Best scene was when the fat one (had lost weight by that point) kisses the troon

Still calling you Bruce

Drake and Josh is millennial

The early seasons were quality television, and despite the fact that I haven't watched it since probably 2005 I still recall several plots and memorable lines such as "Hug me, brotha!", and "It's the Game Sphere, it's spherical! SPHERICAL!!"

I'm a millenial (born 1986) I watched Kenan and Kel , this show came out when I was almost done with high school.

I'm a millennial born in 1994 and I grew up on Drake and Josh.

millenial is 1983-1994

Yeah I guess it's split between older and younger millenials as to which one you watched?