Tafs

what does Any Forums think of The Adam Friedland Show ?

Attached: 1200x1200bb.jpg (1200x1200, 118.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDqAKiqgsB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the opener from the new one is great and i cant stop smiling
and the conversation the last 10 minutes is also very self aware and makes my heart happy we get to go along the journey with these based boys, no matter how long or short it lasts

youtube.com/watch?v=dDqAKiqgsB0

Gay show for Chinese retard

Quickly lost steam, why aren't they doing the monologue any more

I only watch clips and compilations on youtube sometimes, if the podcast ends or changes or whatever it doesn't affect me in the least

I saw the vid ep where nick was dressed as dracula and thought it was hilarious. I was very excited but it seems like theyre struggling to keep up with video content. I hope they dont fall back into just regular podcasting with a new name. Either way, i really dont miss stav. I stopped listening for a while because i couldnt handle him singing about cock and balls for 20 mins per episode.

no stav no watch

yeah I stopped watching after that director episode

was it supposed to be ironic that the guests are weak?

Stav can easily be replaced by a sound board.

This shit is actually good. This shit has not been good since 2018 apart from a few glimpses in the autumn episodes of 2020.

cumtown.org might be opening registrations again soon, be on lookout, go there and shit up that crappy website

Stav fucking sucks you retarded chapo tranny

it peaked with the dracula episode. it's over.

cumtown thread

I’m a huge fan of RCR but r/tafs said the episode sucked, should I watch it

These people aren't your friends. They don't know you exist. You have nothing in common with them.
You need to stop.

I hate when you tag me in these mega replies when I am one of the ones calling this shit gay, it makes you lose credibility

Matt and Shane's Secret Podcast

you bumped the thread, you're also guilty

no you're gay

Didn't he shit his pants on air and then get cucked?

kino

Attached: TAFS.webm (992x800, 1.85M)

>$136,932 a month
its so much fucking money
its too much money
even after taxes and splitting between two people, its so much money to get for doing this kind of thing

Attached: patreontown.png (873x340, 14.42K)

They all got cucked.

Don't worry. They get to live in New York. Nick has been looking for a house to put a mortgage down for years.

I hate metahumor.

War Mode

Based.
>That one episode where Billy put in City Pop in the intro and tried talking about it without sounding like a weeb.

Attached: War Mode.png (828x946, 409.26K)