Based or cringe?

based or cringe?

Attached: joseph-quinn-5-things-know-about-new-stranger-things-actor-005.jpg (1200x720, 251.2K)

Cringe,

this character did a lot for people named Eddie it made us stronger than we have been since the days of Saint Edward the Confessor

Crazy Eddie and Evil Eddie set us back quite badly and before that there was Mister Ed the Talking Horse

I didn't have much of a care or connection to him. He feels pretty backseated/walking plot point for the majority of it. He drops some obvious "I'm going to die later" lines which kinda makes me feel a little bad, but it's cheapened by the fact he like literally didn't need to die. it was a wholly pointless sacrifice.

I love how well received the character was and they killed him.

I have a feeling that stranger things will end with time travel, the fact they went into that the upsidedown is a snapshot to the moment it opened shows some level of significance to that moment. It'll be cringe-tier sci-fi shit, something like "the only way to truly close the upside down is to never open it in the first place" and Eleven closes it and the end is all the characters that we thought were dead living really great lives and the main cast have mixed tragic lives. It'll be awful

Incredibly cringe
Won't be able to wear my battle vest ever again

CHRISSY, WAKE UP

both

>first scene introduced with some weird musical number jumping off tables
>bosses main characters around in a "who are you?" moment
>drawn out scene with another literal who stacy character where they are supposed to have a touching heart to heart while she buys drugs from him
>metalhead victim complex
>basically a walking plot device
It's bizarre. He's annoying as fuck.

Cringe.
And this is coming from a metalhead.
He is written though like the writers never interacted with actual metalheads and just know them from TV.

>edgy RPG guy
>metalhead
>Metallica
Super mega cringe

oh no!

its cool your a poser anyway
since season 5 of Stanger things normie chicks have been swarming my DMs thank you eddie
ill never been happier

Attached: 1660454304934180.jpg (300x224, 4.12K)

>having social media
poser

Best thing that ever happened

>be me
>metal head, long hair, retard
>girl love tv show
>”Hey user you remind me of guy from show, he’s my favorite I love him”
>make fuck to girl
Thank you Netflix.

>>not having social media
virgin i feel sorry

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 22.05K)

so they'll plagiarise Dark to finally put an end to this shitshow. Yeah, I can see it

Extremely based and so was Jason. Unfortunately they fell to the "every main character not introduced in the first season must die a painfully violent death" rule the Super Mario Bros love so much.

Updooted fellow r/metal narwhal!!

I DON'T LIIIIIIKE THIIISSS

i actually liked the character (and the season)
i just wish his death had more meaning
sorta stupid for him to sacrifice himself and have absolutely nothing come of it

I think the end will go full on fantasy. Right now the upside down is all desolate and hostile because of Vecna controlling it, but I think it'll end with Will sacrificing himself to take control of it and he'll turn it into some kind of fairytale land and resurrect all the people that died there and we'll get that as the happy ending. Then probably a teaser set during the present with a grown up Mike and Eleven and their kids getting some kind of message asking for help or some sequel bait like that.