Haha we tricked you, we made a really good movie and then purpose made it shit the bed half way through so you'd be mad...

>Haha we tricked you, we made a really good movie and then purpose made it shit the bed half way through so you'd be mad, haha idiot
Fucking retards, I hate Tarantino.

Attached: loyl.jpg (1000x1503, 303.4K)

Tarantula is the ultimate hack. What did you expect?

Nope, sounds like you love Tarantino and hate Rodriguez since that's the order they split the films into.

But the second half is just as kino, unless you're a killjoy who doesn't find Sex Machine's crotch gun hilariously awesome

You're a fucking faggot dude

>Haha we tricked you, we made a really good movie and then purpose made it shit the bed half way through so you'd be mad, haha idiot
Fucking retards, I hate John McTiernan and J&J Thomas

Attached: what a tweest.jpg (388x585, 60.69K)

Nah, Rodriguez still had some creative vision at this time and the vampire stuff is done well. It's Raimi-tier schlock, and good fun. There was nothing to be gained by making yet another Reservoir Dogs copycat film during the nineties, which is what Dusk would have been without its second act supernatural tweest.

If anyone was wondering: the direct-to-video sequels are complete shit.

>Be 12yo vampire obsessed weirdo kid
>Dad shows me this w/o spoiling the twist
>flip my shit when it happens, obsessed for years afterward

Kinda stuff I wanna do as a Dad desu. Shame the movie barely holds up nowadays

They ain't. Or at least the one with Robert Patrick isn't.

What about the TV show?

You can show young kids parody movies and pretend it's the real shit and then show the actual ones later. lol

>okay and then you put your foot in my mouth
>we’re going to have to do quite a few takes to make sure we get the foot sucking just right
How the FUCK did he get away with it?

Attached: salma.webm (1024x576, 2.64M)

Sounds like you have a good dad

>we made a really good
I always skip the first half. Generic Tarantulo masturbation.

I wasnt allowed to watch nudity til then and the prospect of seeing Selma's rack had me diamonds the whole first Titty Twister sequence

Quentin had heretofore unseen amounts of clout in the 90s after Pulp. Also being Harvey's golden boy has it's benefits I suppose

>writes scene with scantily clad Selma Hayek to put her foot into character's mouth
>cast himself as that character
what did he mean by this?

DON'T BE A FOOL

Why do zoomers think it is cool to be contrarian and hate everything fun?

The first season is basically a drawn out version of the movie. After that it turns into pure, unadulterated dog shit. I still watched it all for some reason though. Mexican snake vampires is kind of kino I guess, it's just everything that happens is retarded.