This isn't even my final form

>This isn't even my final form

Attached: evangelion.jpg (1393x695, 120.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-312
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have seen nothing from this movie, but that is clearly a visual metaphor for a white woman.

you retards are mentally ill.

It's interesting to see how different people see it differently, that's rorschach effect for you.

That actually looks fucking epic. Wasn't going to see this movie but the eerie angelic look of this eldritch beast makes me want to check it out.

you probably get like 5 minutes of that

bruh, its a white sheet

>Christians pissed and shitted themselves after seeing it back in the old days

And she spends the entire movie trying to suck his BBC
Bravo Peele

Why don't they just shoot it down?

Is Peele a weeb?
>akira drift homage
>alien looks like an angel from NGE

they're horse niggers not gun niggers

>eldritch
I saw you using this word 50 times in several other threads and now you're pretending haven't watched it lol

It's big, very big. Not to mention fast if it takes his regular form. The thing can make tornadoes and shits blood and metal, literally.

>akira slides motorcycle into glenn's ranch
nothing personal

here's your next hitchcock bro

Attached: 1660180180852.png (611x864, 814.02K)

So they don't scare the horses.

Where is the US government in all this? Surely someone must have reported a flying alien roaming around.

they're most likely the reason it was on earth. then once they realized it was just a higher dimensional animal with no useful technology, let it go off and do whatever.

I honestly thought nope was kino and I hope it motivates peele to move away from racebait garbage

He definitely is a weeb

Attached: FYY9BweX0AASCOY.jpg (1080x1018, 69.61K)

I haven't seen the movie yet, but realistically it would be killed if it's killing random people.

That makes no sense. There's also nothing about that it evokes a "higher dimension."

it only killed one or two people before another character starts feeding it horses, and since it leaves no evidence apart from coins and keys, which it shits out in random places, why would anyone investigate?

wow that looks so eldritch. is it kino?

They were too late, the place has more horses than human. Fucking TMZ realized the placed looked blurry on google maps since the creature sends out an EMP wherever it goes from place to place.

>There's also nothing about that it evokes a "higher dimension."
the way the eye moves around it.

chinkanzee moment

Giant space vagina

lol nice

it's a wild animal and behave like one, he only ate those dumb pretend cowboys because they were acting like it's their pet and that's when everyone came to that place including the media. Nothing major happening before that except some animals disappearing

I get the idea of leaving things unanswered for the sake of mystery but I'd really would like to know why the creature even started taking new forms all of a sudden in the last encounter. It seems to be doing it for no reason.

the fuck do you mean? that was his mouth and asshole. It's eye is square shaped, remember when it was trying to intimidate OJ?

...what?

One of the most original monsters we've had in a while. Bravo Peele

It's because it ate barbed wire. Somehow that's all it took to really harm it.

... not sure why you think i had the mouth/ass confused for the green eye that moves through the center of the unfolded form to look around (implying higher dimensional presence) but okay.

what?

Looks like a jellyfish to me.

Do they not teach you kids semiotics in school? It’s a giant, white yonic symbol and you’d have to be brain dead to not be able to see it.

Cruel Angel's Thesis sucks, by the way. What a pleb.

A big shapeshifter elicits a "bravo?" Man, Horror is trash.

That’s not how a fucking EMP works.

not sure why you spoiled that, but you're wrong, as kieth david is killed by a coin it poops out, and the horse he was riding had a key stuck in it.

so it kills at least one person before jupe starts feeding it horses.

The expectations for Horror is bottom of the barrel low, perhaps even lower.

Wonder which SCP Peele takes credit for next.

Because someone important gets kidnapped and big G can't have this thing roaming around

>people in arizona or whatever
>important

... user.

you retards are mentally ill.

>that one faggot obsessed with the smell of his own farts
Post your favorite horror movie so we can laugh at you already.

What is this, Twilight?

Damn, I thought we were going to have an Adaptation thread

Attached: __opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__mnn__images__2019__07__ghost-orchid-fakahatchee-florida-04-d0ca1a04025645a58d38ae07dd0200dc[1].jpg (1599x1599, 220.19K)

The final third of the film completely shat on any notion I had of Nope being horror.

I'd have a hard time naming one that is watchable, let alone a "favorite." Sorry, bud.

If the creature kept sending an EMP all day every day capable of reaching sattelites eventually this would destroy a entire gov apparatus

You really don't see it?

Attached: loegbdqv.png (574x438, 659.69K)

Proceed to suck cock somewhere else, then.

>half Evangelion
>half this:
scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-312

>So long as this core remains unobserved, SCP-312 will remain docile, and seems capable of surviving indefinitely without feeding, although feedings do increase its mass and movement speed as well as the number [REDACTED]. However, if a prey animal makes eye contact with the core, SCP-312 will become active, generating a narrow, controlled vortex with the appearance of a long tube of cloud connecting the lenticular cloud above with the ground.

Bravo indeed.

>(implying higher dimensional presence)
How do you get higher dimensional presence from that?
This was it's eye from the inside, it was shown in the credits at the beginning and when it ate all those people up

Attached: image_2022-08-30_225745800.png (1366x768, 306.04K)

it goes from slow paced thriller/horror to marvel on steroids really fast

it starts off eating people, jupe starts feeding it horses, OJ feeds it the plastic horse, it stops eating horses and goes back to eating people.

so OJ is directly responsible for the deaths of everyone after the plastic horse.

also fun plot hole. if it can't digest plastic, why wasn't it pooping out drivers licenses.

So he ripped off real kino and added niggers?

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x711, 38.63K)

>Evangelion famously co-opts angelic imagery
>"dude this is such an Evangelion rip-off"
Retard

Why you always thinking about cocks, man?

>things don't mean other things
your projection is impressive