Season 3 when?

Season 3 when?

Attached: MV5BNWNmYzQ1ZWUtYTQ3ZS00Y2UwLTlkMDctZThlOTJkMGJiNzBiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg2NjQwMDQ@._V1_.jpg (1500x2222, 1.29M)

Literally never with netflix cutting corners now.

Season 2 was trash. Hope it's cancelled

Fincher was being a puss and working on that shitty ntelfix film mank. Apparently he's doing the killer next, least it sounds good

>forced lesbian character drama
>holden is a cuckold
>tench has a miserable homelife
fuck all that shit, just give us more serial killer scenes. the BTK vignettes in each episode are so fucking kino

>character development in my tv show? IM GOING INSANE!!!!

Attached: 1459980058718.jpg (208x193, 7.6K)

Shitlib Fantasy #193949

Season 2 was a lot worse than season 1 but they could learn a lot from how season 2 was received. I think they'd try to drop all the personal life crap of the characters outside of Holden

you’re not insane, just stupid.

showing off how smart the dyke is because she is a brave and stunning dyke isnt character development. holden being a cuckold isnt character development. tenchs wife being a depressive cunt because of her husbands job isnt character development. his adoptive son being an autistic sperg isnt character development. they affect none of the aforementioned lead characters in anyway. you are just a retard

hope never, 1st season was already a fraud outside Kemper moments. Fucking faggot trash shit from Netflix once again, that was my ever return to their original trash. Fuck them

>showing off how smart the dyke is
I'm guessing you skipped the part where her relationship falls apart the moment her pussy eater realizes that she is a fed and doesn't actually care about 'le gay struggle.'
>holden being a cuckold isnt character development
I guess you skipped that part where he is a volunteer cuckhold because he is so obsessed with his theory that he virtually abandons any attempts at redefining his relationship after his mental breakdown and chooses work over everything as demonstrated in the later part of the season with his complete disregard of racial shigi diggy because he knows he is right and killer is a nigger
>tenchs wife being a depressive cunt because of her husbands job isnt character development. his adoptive son being an autistic sperg isnt character development. they affect none of the aforementioned lead characters in anyway
I'm guessing you skipped the part where the interactions with killers and his work obsession make him doubt the validity of his involvement and whether him becoming jaded to the violence directly juxtaposes his suspicion that his child is a serial killer in the making, according to all the interviews he observed as demonstrated in the Manson scene.

Saying something isn't character development when you're clearly skipping through the scenes doesn't make it true.
Go watch retarded true crime YouTube videos, retard. Tv shows clearly don't suit your attention span. Which is an achievement.

Attached: Mindhunter Season 2, Episode 5.mkv_20220627_162242.575.jpg (1920x880, 715K)

nope, didnt skip any of those scenes, more like tuned them all out because theyre just worthless filler to fit the netflix pozz agenda. its just not character development sorry. its just boring trite garbage.

>Already a fraud
How? It's pretty faithful to the book it's based on

this poster definitely watches anime

>Holden being dead-set on proving the Season 2 killer is a black guy
kek

So a literal retard then? Who actually watched Manson interrogation and all the family scenes where they verbatim say what they are afraid of and the only thing you've got from it was
>haha tenchs kid le autistic ahah, has nothing to do with tench haha
>worthless filler
Once again
Fuck to youtube, retard. Imagine being too dumb for Mindhunter.

Mate you’re a brainlet, go back to Doctor Who or Sons of Anarchy or whatever trash smoothbrain show you’ve convinced yourself is deep so you feel like less of a fucking moron

lmfao yikes and cringe, imagine thinking mindhunter is "smart" or whatever implication youre trying to make

anime posters are trannies top kek

so you watch mindhunter to convince yourself that you are deep and smart? to make you feel like less of a moron?

>oh no im a cop and my life is effecting my family aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
because this has never been done before. truly original and groundbreaking stuff here
>omg im so absorbed in my job that i missed my girlfriend fucking niggers, or i just ignored it
>omg im a carpet muncher but i dont really care about faggot rights i just like munching rug
what a brave show. true detective, miami vice, hill street blues, NYPD blue and countless other shows have all ready done all that shit, in a much better and more effective manner. mindhunter is for midwit faggots such as yourself.

all the original drama i mean. the best part are the interviews and is what the show should have been, each episode an interview