This was not very good

This was not very good.

Attached: 98123A0A-F3FC-4988-8A47-3D066443F45E.jpg (1000x1416, 163.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Om9is7Lhb-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IbEMYaXVEjw
youtube.com/watch?v=bklh6H1hUBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine my shock

Attached: 1581608770757.jpg (249x250, 7.42K)

I take great pleasure in watching this scumbag's collapse. He was an insufferable cuck when Carlin died and he was anointed the new king of comedy. Cancel culture is toxic but it's hilarious it got him.

Louis CK owes me a yearly special

>toxic
Go swallow a bullet. Cancel culture is cancer, but to call it "toxic" means you're using the same language as cancelfags.

Fuck Carlin, fuck Louis, and fuck YOU

It's almost as if Louis CK was never good in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=Om9is7Lhb-k

Shut up, you toxic faggot.

Based, now go slap your mother in the face for bringing such a toxic retard into the world, nigger.

It was ok but I don’t know why the end credits were just pictures of aroused black men.

You can clearly tell he’s afraid of the idea of being “cancelled” now. He pulled his punches on so many jokes that would’ve been funny if he had just followed through and let an offensive joke be offensive. He tried really hard to through in qualifiers for everything he was saying too like it would start off sounding like the joke was going to be good but then he would fuck it up but spinning off into a tangent about how he doesn’t really mean it because he actually supports this or that. Then the last few minutes or so were just him talking about how much he likes the trans movement and how he wished they’d had it when he was growing up.

i dont know what was the problem. He never raped no one, he just jerked off in front of people but actually asked FOR CONSENT. Something that feminist are always saying we should do

no it was not
he lost his mojo somewhere around "2017" (the stand up), the Cancel would ironically give him a good opportunity to retire still at the height of his career but, no he had to try to make a comeback
still, the amount of top-tier content, tv, film and stand-up, that Louie has single handedly brought up is unmatched to this day, truly one of the very best

I liked Sincerely.

that's a funny joke but not for a 8-minute bit. skete is a bum and stand-up is dead

It was pretty good

Attached: louisck.jpg (762x749, 330.52K)

Horace and Pete and his many hours on O&A make him Louis CKino.

>Then the last few minutes or so were just him talking about how much he likes the trans movement and how he wished they’d had it when he was growing up.
I want to believe you're just memeing, but that sounds entirely plausible.

Attached: 1564540512119.jpg (240x240, 5.85K)

Lies

youtube.com/watch?v=IbEMYaXVEjw

Anyone know where to find a torrent of his new movie, Fourth of July?

He likes Kubrick. You can't hate a guy like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=bklh6H1hUBY