Kino

kino

Attached: hobbits.jpg (3072x2048, 995.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q8ir8rVl2Z4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's only one fit guy on that entire table. Is it alcohol? Is alcohol making people fat?

user, they're like 20 years older in their 40s and 50s. Considering that they actually still look pretty young.

Frodo and Merry aged the best. Fitting that they're sitting together, across from the stale blobs.

Crazy how much Elijah and Dominic mog their counterparts. It's like seeing two guys sitting with their dads.

Sam... easy on the lembas

Couldn't they just ask their doctors for test and work out instead of becoming fat lesbians?

they're hobbits

Fellowship till the end.

>just cut years off your life so you can be more hostile and toned

The shire was overwhelmingly white

Attached: African_american_hobbits_in_the_shire__black_skin__group_shot__hobbiton__lord_of_the_rings_movie_still_k3zgn4els27e.png (512x512, 543.84K)

>drinking canned delirium tremens
so the picture snapper is a fucking pleb and a half.

I mean you could take a lot of estrogenic things and cut off your testicles and live a lot longer. Should you?

Imagine looking at this and the only thing you can think is: "Too many white people. Needs to be more diverse."

Attached: 1545251229056.jpg (2700x1800, 666.53K)

>Sam is taking the picture

>Show me the way to go home!
>I'm tired and I want to go to bed!
>I had me a drink about an hour ago and it went straight to my head!

They're all so tiny

People have been drinking for thousands of years and are drinking much less nowadays you dumb fuck

>everyone in character
>Viggo pulls up with a rifle

Attached: 94024842.jpg (1333x1666, 256.44K)

Woah calm down there fatty. I didn't say you couldn't drink yourself into a stupor.

>even the same seat postions
yep, totally organical

Attached: ad_168943465.jpg (1000x750, 92.53K)

>ywn be friends irl with the fellowship of the rings
it hurts bro. all i ever wanted in this life is real fellowship

Attached: 1623221340413.jpg (1200x817, 242.96K)

Sam was black
>Sam drew out the elven-glass of Galadriel again. As if to do honor to his hardihood, and to grace with splendor his faithful brown hobbit-hand that had done such deeds, the phial blazed forth suddenly, so that all the shadowy court was lit with a dazzling radiance like lightning.”

Read a book zoomer faggot. People used to take their salary in moonshine.

is he buying those for his wife's son?

Based on statistics that strategy seems to dramatically cut down one's life expectancy.

I thought Sean Astin didn't get on with the others?

Chadnorean.

Based. youtu.be/q8ir8rVl2Z4

Attached: beats pepe.jpg (480x480, 32.95K)