Hopes/predictions?

>main villain Mad hatter Dream choice for role: Warwick Davis. Realistic choice: Rory Kinnear
>Alfred dies
>Joker Riddler team up cameo
>Penguin cameo
>Jonathan Crane cameo played by Mads Mikkelsen
>Harvey dent cameo played by Mathew McConaughey
>Catwoman going bad and teaming up with the villains

Attached: the-batman-2-sequel.jpg (1200x627, 62.18K)

>Mad hatter
Jarvis is usually implied to be a pedo, I doubt you are ever going to see him in a movie. Also what a weird choice, why him out of everyone?

Because he's a cool villain and you could do a story where he is the CEO of a broadcast network that implants subliminal messages into the people of gotham or something like that

Batman cameo

Solomon Grundy enters the verse.

Do it.

I agree he's a cool villain but what about his obsession with Alice? I personally don't think it's possible to portray that in current year
I think Hugo Strange is more likely if you want a physiologist villain like that

the cast needs more colored people

I'm pretty sure the pedo stuff only comes from a serious house on serious earth also I don't think mad hatter would be too risky for people today. For example in JOKER they heavily imply that Arthur murdered that black lady and her kid

Hopes: that it will be canceled
Predictions: if it gets made, more of the movie huffing its own farts.

Big Ben is back and making Twinkman fans tremble in fear.

Attached: Copy-of-Website-Picture-Size-2022-07-29T181057.038.jpg (1280x720, 139.47K)

My hope is it gets canceled and WB permanently stops making live action capeshit and re-invests in their animation department.

>Hopes
Cancellation.

Wow this is actually mental illness.

I want to see more Bat-tech, show how much he has upgraded since the first movie and also a different Bat costume too

COPE

Face it, people laughed in the theater at your unintentionally funny shit movie.

Attached: d32.jpg (200x303, 9.24K)

>A different bat costume
Why? The one in the first movie is literally bullet proof

What is? All I said is they should re-invests in what they are good at. The DC animation catalog of the last 20 years utterly trumps their love action division of the last 20 years.

I know its pretty cliched to want a proper Freeze movie but I do really want one.

Hope it gets canceled and they desperately give an untold amount of money for Nolan to return, only for him to half-ass it and give us another TDKR

Don't @ me, obvious marketer OP faggot. Nobody liked the new movie, accept it

Attached: 1474264416080.png (394x403, 235.82K)

I lol'd when Batman turned into Ironman in that scene.

it's time for freeze

mad hatter is a repressed tranny in my head canon

what killed the dinosaurs?