Admit it, it wasn't very good

Admit it, it wasn't very good.

Attached: mission-impossible-6_cuze.jpg (1382x2048, 166.95K)

I watched all the Mission Impossible movies back-to-back so I couldn't separate them in my mind if you put a gun to my head. There's a job, IMF is betrayed, there's a thing in a secure location that they need, Tom Cruise runs, they stop the thing happening with two seconds to go on the clock and it ends. Good movies though.

I admit it was KINO of the highest order. You're just a puny contrarian with noodle arms and a tiny dick.

I thought it was one of the best action movies I'd seen in years.

it was surprisingly good considering that 4 and 5 is a snore fest

Four is fucking awesome. 5 is decent but nowhere near as good as 4 and 6.

Attached: Mission Impossible Fallout Henry Cavill.webm (1920x800, 2.99M)

Attached: Mission Impossible Fallout Henry Cavill 2.webm (1280x675, 3M)

The ending is terrible.
>uninteresting stakes (bomb defuse plot in fucking Kashmir)
>Team B fighting the vilain from the previous movie
>helicopter chase in the mountain just doesn't work (it can only work in an urban environment)
>Ethan's ex wife

Attached: 49035577-10080843-Changing_faces_Tom_Cruise_sparks_Twitter_reactions_with_differen-m-35_1633974466734.jpg (632x657, 91.33K)

It was way better than Ghost Nation. Admittedly I'm a Henry Cavill fan but still Fallout was leagues better.

(Ok I like Vanessa Kirby as well but my point stands regardless.)

*Rogue nation lol
Even ghost protocol was better than rogue nation but not as good as fallout

It was one of the most thrilling action movies I've ever seen. And neat that they referenced Max from the first movie.

Rogue Nation was better, this just felt like a flimsy excuse for a Cruise stunt montage. I hate when movies change aspect ratios like they did with the helicopter scene, takes me straight out of the film.

Is Jeremy Renner coming back for the last two?

I fucking loved it. Watched it once in cinemas and twice later when it was available on VOD. Great action flick.

Been saying it since it's release, john woochads can see right through it

fallout was fucking SIIIICK

lol this is shit

1 > 2 > 3 who gives a fuck, sorry MIbros

i miss Norm

This the FN Minimi Para sequence was kino.

How shit you reckon the next 2 part will be

wtf this is amazing

I remember this being good but this doesn't look good

This is great.

ok I'll admit the helicopter scene was a bit unrealistic, Ethan had no way of catching up with a fully functional heli whilst his was bust. But it was considerably more thrilling than the cheesy ending of rogue nation.

>Put the villain into an unbreakable glass box just like he did to the hero in the beginning of the movie.
>"Solomon Lane, meet the IMF."
>Cue dramatic music and pan across the members of IMF emerging from the fog to humiliate Lane.

BORING

I was fun but I'm guessing they wrote the script as they went along or did the set pieces first and then the story, cause they handled Cavill's character in such a weird way, where suddenly he's the evil glowie verison of Unabomer. I preferred how he was presented in the first half of the movie as some type of anti-hero wildcard. He could either be Ethan's ally or enemy depending on the situation, like as a result of MI and the CIA/other glownig agencies coming to blows. I feel like Cavill's guy would have been a recurring character.

Rogue nation definitely cucked out of the bad guy death and the best part of the chopper race is hunt callking superman a prick

tom cruise is a deranged cunt but his movies are either kino or at least enjoyable.
Op is a faggot

I'm still impressed how Harris went from looking like a catty gay fashion designer in Rogue Nation to having a kino dangerous unhinged maniac look in Fallout.

Attached: bN6p6.png (645x340, 325.15K)

When the FUCK is gonna give benji the bullet from IMF

i remember this being good but i don’t remember it being THIS good