Complains and works himself up about .5 seconds of an audio peak for 20 minutes

>complains and works himself up about .5 seconds of an audio peak for 20 minutes

Attached: 81WmAWjj_400x400.jpg (364x364, 15.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HorseWengh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>works himself up for some kino 20 minute dog sex but nuts within .5 seconds of penetration

Literally fucks dogs.

dog

twitter.com/HorseWengh
So, is he gonna troon out? I don't understand why else he'd have school girl outfits.

>woof woof :'(
-a dog whenever Adam comes withing 500 feet of it

dont click on this

I don't know how you faggots even know enough about Dog Rapist to mock him in the first place. I tried listening to his stuff and I couldn't click off fast enough.

Explain the dog meme?

I only know because of people here constantly reminding me

He wants to fuck dogs.

Yeah, having slipshod audio in a multimillion dollar blockbuster film is pretty bad. It's that lack of pride and craftsmanship that has led cinema to be what it is today

Yeah it's the audio and not the constant capeshit, remakes, prequels, sequels, and streaming you're right

lern 2 reed

And then, of course, he fucks dogs. Because, you know, he's a dog fucker. A fucker of dogs.

Not sure who that guy is but he looks like he fucks dogs. Which is to say that he has the appearance of an animal rapist.

hes a furry with dragon dildo collection and said that if you meat then fucking dogs is ok too

eat meat*

literally nothing wrong with having sex with animals

Attached: 1637718893214.png (512x512, 146.64K)

the dogs were asking for it

A few years ago i used to watch this guy, critical drinker, and the other one that uses a dog as avatar, at some point i couldn't stand them anymore and now i can't even remember why i even watched them, the only reason i can think of is that i just wanted someone to talk thrash about movies\tv shows, and didn't care who it was
Even if they said good thinks i couldn't watch them now, their voices alone are insufferable, but i don't even know what changed, now they just are

Well that's not exactly what he said. He was just questioning why it's okay to torture and slaughter animals inhumanely for food but if you fuck an animal you go to jail. He should've just kept his mouth shut either way, even saying that will make you look fucked, as you can see by this thread.

go back to /trash/ faggot

That's the way it goes with youtubers sometimes, it's a drip drip drip of saying and doing stupid shit(Sue). It also goes the other way and sometimes they do so much retarded shit in a single video that it leads to hitting that unsub button(Jenneh).

Veganism argument.
Animal breeders and the pet industry can jack off animals and collect their semen, selling it for thousands of dollars.
He says that therefore there should be no moral quandary with jacking off an animal if they get a boner..
At most he's a dog SUCKER, which I think is a much funnier insult, but dogfucker stuck

his fursuit is so shit, cant he get a better one with all that patreon bucks?

i only know about his dog sex and what he said about Eraserhead which made me so fucking angry until i saw he has a movie review channel with 1.000.000 subscribers, then it made me depressed