The fuck. I thought Clint was supposed to be the chosen one. He is pushing globohomo bullshit too? Ruined my day

The fuck. I thought Clint was supposed to be the chosen one. He is pushing globohomo bullshit too? Ruined my day

Attached: Screenshot_20220830-075900~2.png (1080x1621, 801.48K)

Time destroys everything.

Why would everyone be a stereotype of the side they associate with and not have their own unique beliefs?

We could all eat meat if fuckwits weren’t breeding like rabbits and putting us in a position where we’re supposed to sustain 8 billion people at first world standards.
“Boomers” like Eastwood and Attenborough have lived long enough that what was a reasonable expectation for 3 billion people is realised as unreasonable for what we’ve fucked ourselves into.
God’s grace you too can live long enough to see why 25 billion people can’t find more to suck off the natural worlds’ tit, and you’ll also get it.

Do these retards not understand it pretty much essential for us to kill cows due to their shit literally causing more damage to the environment then the average car

Attached: 83078A1E-C9B6-474A-970E-6C335CDC03EE.jpg (720x720, 75.95K)

Conservasharts are cowards and his movies are anti-white

Because Amerimutts are fucked in the head.
You need to be 100% agreeing with team A or 100% agreeing with team B.

Attached: 1600457541755.png (1160x770, 110.15K)

imagine believing this twaddle

Kys chud

Oh shit is why he's retarded now and talks to empty chairs and shit? His brains are atrophied and scrambled? He's got Donkey Brains now?

He's just taking any checks he can before he dies. Highly doubt he doesn't eat meat at least occasionally.

Half life for methane is 25 years, it only matters for tipping points.
Carbon remains the crisis we don’t have the mental tools to deal with, an angry god striking in the further future?
You know there are still people who go out to pick up sea shells when the water massively recedes? When obviously it means tsunami?
Yeah.

MOOOVE TO ANOTHER PLANET, FAGGOT.

Attached: 1661753816937.jpg (1400x788, 151.83K)

the irony

He's an old puppet like Biden. Probably doesnt agree with any of that stuff

Clint Dog-whistling pretty fucking hard here. Everybody knows that Vegetarian is shorthand for Hitler in seedy right wing online forums like Reddit and Any Forums.

Not a burger problem, retarded though they are, an internet problem.
Village idiots used to get correctly ostracised, nowadays they can turn to the internet and find a hugbox that heckin’ validates them.

imagine getting mad about what an actor eats

Clint Eastwood and Dirty Harry were always huge globohomo fags.
John Wayne was the real deal on the other hand.

Attached: EC353BBB-A0B8-4F10-A665-E4590F46A4DB.jpg (865x873, 423.94K)

Various sources seem to give a half life of more like 9 years.

Especially a 92 year old who by his own lack of dying walks the talk

the cope lol

Huh? We can just kill them all and stop them from shitting forever.

until china, india and africa magically sink in to the ocean nothing is going to save us

Allah willing glowies can convince India and China to destroy each other.