Tfw you realize he was talking about himself

>tfw you realize he was talking about himself
Damn

Attached: EUAb5STX0AAKBuk.jpg (584x1200, 100.5K)

Good tweet

>le bumbling dumb man... is... LE SMART AND RELIGIOUS?
brilliant comedy norm, i'm sure hanging around literal sub 90 IQ nitwits felt really good you totally unpretentious hack

His words and his standup will be remembered for years to come while you seethe.

Norm is the antithesis of a hack, you subhuman nigger.

Attached: 1620481314891.jpg (500x375, 132.61K)

This. Norm was a massive Christ cuck and it was pathetic. He found out the hard way there is no heaven.

ummm actually heaven is real and jesus loves you sweatie

Imagine another idiot celebrity telling his fans to not listen to the other idiot celebrity. Of course, you'd have be not be a mentally ill, hypocritical incel to manage that.

Does it matter if there's really no heaven?

i'm literally posting from heaven dumbass

back to r*ddit with your bourgeois nihilism, faggot

I don’t understand why you faggots like this dude so much
He’s not funny and a hack

I thought conservatives thought covid didn't exist?

>dude crackwhore lmao

If there is no heaven, he never found out. Instead he lived his life unafraid and with hope to the end. If he was wrong, neither us nor he will never know

He made comedy for himself, sometimes it made people laugh, sometimes it didn't.

If God exists and created everything then where is the proof?

>inb4 b-but u can't le disprove that either tho so gotcha KEKERINO

The burden of proof lies on you, the one who proclaimed God exists without a doubt. Either back up your statements with facts or eat shit and expose yourself for the low IQ herd mentality blind believer you are.

>he told himself calmly

>I don’t understand why you faggots like this dude so much
>He’s not funny and a hack
nah that's you that you're thinking of

Attached: 1545368345742.jpg (643x650, 81.87K)

If God doesn't exist, then why are you so buttmad at people believing in Him? Sounds like you're just discontent with your own life. Possibly because there's a hole in your soul where God's love should be.

modern physics is based on fucking dark matter which has no evidence of existing and relies on a religious tier faith that our understanding of physics is correct, so dark matter HAS to exist. It's pure cope. Einstein has also been BTFO on most of his cope about sub-atomic particles and how he seethed that we could never understand how they work

Most atheists also cope and say we live in a simulation which is indistinguishable from saying god made the universe we live in

>n-noooooo. no yu-you
Ok.

>dark matter which has no evidence of existing
kek. Google the bullet cluster you fucking MoNDfag.

oh shit

atheism is just the usual symptom of societal collapse