Admit it, it would be been Kino

Admit it, it would be been Kino.

Attached: 1625397125458.jpg (1280x1813, 213.59K)

>Tumblr nose

Emma Watson really ruined Hermione, huh.

Maybe without the tumblr artstyle. Also
>Auror
Glorified night watchmen and the ministry's lapdogs. acab

"No!"

Here's an interesting factoid: In my language ' a potter' meant ' a faggot'. It was considered highly offensive. In the beginning it was hilarious. In the news, in the papers: it was all faggot, faggot. Harry the faggot. But then we got tired of it. People forgot. But a potter is a faggot.

Just read your average Harmonyfic, it's better than whatever JK Rowling is putting out rn.

anyone who read the books and didn't know she was going to end up with ron is illiterate
luna was better than ginny though

But Hermione isn't Mrs. Potter?

Do you understand hypothetical situations, user?

Wtf? Hermoine is supposed to be black, Rowling said so herself. This is some problematic bullshit right here. Someone inform the Twitter army.

Those movies literally pushed a word out of existence.

Potterverse is cringe.

>Hairy Faggot and the Homo's Bone

Kek

I love those coats. What do you call that design going up the chest?

let's face it, Harry is not in Hermione's league, despite saving the wizarding world

Did Hermione cuck Ron and marry Harry after he killed Ginny and got away with it?

Kek, Harry is an insecure bitch for most of the movies and the books, but at least he has a reason for it.
>Childhood abuse
>Immense pressure from fame and a literal "chosen one" prophecy

Hermione on the other hand is a literal becky, atleast in the books. Even Rowling has stated "how she didn't envision Hermione to be so pretty" (refering to Emma Watson playing her in the films).

Attached: Chromosome Extra.jpg (601x577, 29.25K)

if only jk rowling were that based.

Emma Watson ruined Emma Watson.

Attached: 1649239308634.jpg (602x803, 86.57K)

The Harvester did a number on her.

What language?

I havent seen the flick in years; but wasnt the point of Mr and Mrs Smith that they belonged to rival organizations? What's the relation if they're both Aurors? Is one of them secretly a Death eater or something?

>harry potter shipping autism
>2022

Attached: julie.jpg (259x194, 8.11K)