Literally just doing her job - gets hate for it

Nurse Ratched - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest (1975)

youtube.com/watch?v=aTGb9OCCMBo

Attached: Nurse Ratched.gif (200x200, 199.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

simplypsychology.org/Rosenhan_experiment.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh like the nazis huh?

she didn't kill anyone though
the wiredo killed himself

Just like that criminal St. Floyd amirite?

Yes, you're right. Good job. Now let's stop persecuting this woman as an excuse to free psychos into the street to kill and harm us all.

yeah, fuck her

Nah. She saw that McMurphy was injecting life into the place and actively worked against it. A proper cunt.

her boobs were gigantic in the books

She enjoyed it a little too much. I mean people have to put animals down sometimes but if they enjoy doing it, they deserve a little hate.

Feels nice to live in a first world country with proper mental healthcare. I went to a psych ward and it was super comfy. I wish I could go back but I don't have any reasons right now.

Where are you retards getting this stuff from? Stop projecting. There wasn't any scene where she smirked about what she did, or bragged like a regular antagonist villain. She followed the book, to the tee. The book was written by learned doctors in the field who had trained, studied and researched for years, how to handle these people without resorting to violence, and remaining safe. Two things more important than Billy's fucking mommy's feelings. Him splurging out, is his own problem. Overblowing everything as usual like a psycho.

>I wish I could go back but I don't have any reasons
You sound like you belong in one.

>Him splurging out, is his own problem. Overblowing everything as usual like a psycho.

100% this

>bullying harmless stuttering autist into suicide is le following le book
>without resorting to violence
>remaining safe
You deserve to be locked up in solitary for the rest of your sorry life

don't pretend you know how to read

I want her to choke me and cure my mental ilness

>There wasn't any scene where she smirked about what she did
lol, look at her eyes.
>or bragged like a regular antagonist villain
Not being like a regular antagonist villain is what makes the movie so good. Louise Fletcher is an amazing actress, but you are probably used to having villians who cackle and drink blood or some shit

>without resorting to violence
I'd say a frontal lobotomy, while maybe not violent to some, was a little extreme in M-m-mcMurpy's case.

yabutt she didn't smile or look like she enjoyed doing that
lol

>bullying harmless stuttering autist into suicide
never happened. She didnt bully him. He's not harmless. And he killed himself because he's a pussy afraid of his mommy. Like who in their right mind would defend a worthless simp like that? You wanna see bullying, look at the black nurses in the movie or the ones in Born on the Fourth of July, getting off on treating people like shit.

>And he killed himself because he's a pussy afraid of his mommy.

on a panel discussing jack's sanity she recommended that he not be released iirc

simplypsychology.org/Rosenhan_experiment.html