How did Saruman cope with being such a towerlet?

How did Saruman cope with being such a towerlet?

Attached: 8DiXOPx.jpg (2633x1542, 419.53K)

he made bigger orcs to compensate

this is just hackson's miniatures and not accurate

why didn't sauronman just cast a spell to make his bigger?
Or were the towers taxed by height?

This. I'm so glad we've got Amazon to give us Tolkien's true version of events.

>the two towers
I count four or perhaps five. Which two towers are they talking about?

>minas morgul vs minas tirith
or
>orthanc and barad-dur
???

>How did Saruman cope with being such a towerlet?
Got his orcs to go around and gangbang Rohan women

He was gifted Orthanc. He didn't make it.

those spells are a scam user

This chart is incorrect and not using the Middle Earth Measurements Societies best practice recommendation of measuring a tower from where it sits on solid bedrock. Because his legions hollowed out thousands of feet of tunnels under the tower, for mining of course, my tower is actually much taller than everything else in this graphic.

How did they deal with compressive and wind loads without cheap construction steel foundries and concrete? I dont think you can build that tall with granite blocks.

It's magic stuff don't need to explain shit.

You can when you're a Numenorean gigachad

I also press the ruler into my pelvis as hard as I can

To be honest both Minas Morgul and Minas Tirith are built resting on a side on a mountiain so at no point the height is what it shows

Barad-Dur is just fucken magic and probably done in times of Morgoth

Morgoth was looong gone by then.

fair enough
see above
Do we see Barad-Dur collapsing after Sauron got destroyed? Or is it described in he books as so? I cant remember, and never read the books.
The mountainside stuff is ok, since youre just apropriating an existing monolithic structure, but Orthanc for example seems very tall and skinny for waht its made of. Wind loads probably are mitigated by the round layout and I think it had a slight taper to it, so using large cut blocks of granite (at least I think it would be Biotit by the color) moved by magic it might work.

how did they build this without modern machinery?

>without cheap construction steel foundries
maybe they had expensive construction steel foundries

>and probably done in times of Morgoth
Angband/ the Thangorodrim probably made Barad-Dur look like a joke

nah, too expensive

Orthanc is inside of a big ass crater/depression so probably the terrain gives it some protection against the elements. It's also a big ass solid piece of obsidian that was cut and shaped accordantly, not built from the ground to top per se

It could almost be seen from fucking Valinor after all

Ah, ok. Im still thinking in somewhat manageable part-sizes, but if its monolythic (and monocrystaline at that) it should be pretty tough.

>Sauronman breeds orcs in place called orctank
bravo Token