Character hasn't had sex in years

>character hasn't had sex in years
>when they eventually get laid they don't cum in minutes or have any other performance issues
Why is Any Forums so unrealistic

Attached: 1661616787397191.gif (200x250, 2.65M)

Not everyone shares your performance issues, kid.

EY SLEDGEHAMMA

>what do normal people do when they get this sad? :(
they get laid and/or high like you just did, elliot, you dingus

maybe he's just very confident in his sexual prowess? don't need to make a big deal out of it.

>character presented as a sociophobic neet
>has sex in the very first episode

Happens to me. Maybe work out once in a while?

>minutes
uhh, you meant seconds, right haha

>gf brings another girl over for me to fuck
>i for the life of me cant get hard
>desperately rubbing my flaccid dick on the girls pussy but nothing
>girl is obviously disappointed or something and looks upset
>gf and the girl mess around for a little bit so she doesnt just awkwardly leave
>afterwards gf says she understands its okay i shouldnt be embarrassed
>of course this arrangement meant my gf would get to fuck another guy
>she has since fucked 3 guys and I still havent gotten any other pussy

The only time i have ever had performance issues and it literally could not have come at a worse time.

>any other performance issues
Yes, this would discourage me from sex even in the impossible event I could get some.

t. 25 year old virgin, soon to be a 26 year old one

That is as real as it can get, kid. What are you even whining about? Long ass time doesn't equates to you cumming every fourth day.

lmao

Yikes

You need to kill yourself along with your whore wife polycuck

Attached: 1649726878928.jpg (1359x579, 91.13K)

The solution to cumming quick is to unironically have sex. If I go a few days without pussy i will cum in like a minute flat (so i keep having to pull out and give it a break constantly which is still embarrassing tbqh). But after like the 3rd day I can basically cum on command.

I was seeing this girl once, never gf but just fuck buddy. She tried to rope me into a poly relationship. I drove to her parents house and showed her dad evidence that she's a whore, congratulated him on raising probably the biggest whore I've ever meant. Haven't spoken to her since.

Start taking anti-depressants and you'll be able to go for hours.

Dude no that shit sucks most of the time. The first couple of times my gf and I had sex I couldn’t cum but I made her cum 4 times and 5 times consecutively. She fell in love with my cock (it’s big and shaped perfectly) but it also made her feel really insecure. I’ve halved my dose and now I can get her and I off in about 5 minutes. Sometimes I can get her off twice or 3 times. Going forever fucking sucks although occasionally it makes you feel like a stud.

I can't even achieve 100% erection where its rock hard, but enough to be able to jack off occasionally, before it's not been hard enough for sex which is suicide fuel

nice cuckbait m8

Were/are you a death gripper?

I just keep going, cum, and jump in for 2nd round. So long as you keep pumping you'll get hard again.

Him being an adult virgin would be too weird for viewers. Average person can comprehend the idea of someone not having sex

I had two chances at uni to lose my virginity and failed to get it up both times. The second girl was really hot and really into me, after that I decided to just stay virgin and save some dignity. Some people are not meant to make it

I pity men like that other guy, they convince themselves that letting other men fuck their girlfriends is them being secure or alpha, but its the most pathetic shit i've ever seen. You have to be fundamentally broken in a very warped way to be emotionally invested in another person and ok with them fucking other people.

I’ve always been scared of intimacy and thankfully I’m hideous so it never was an issue because even if I wanted I couldn’t get any bitch. Recently met an old highschool classmate (26 now, I think Inlust have talked to her maybe twice in HS) randomly and started hanging out together. Now she has tried multiple times to make out with me and has squeezed my cock once (I cried when she left lmao). What the fuck am I supposed to do? I like hanging out with her and playing games together but I don’t want none of this shit. I also don’t want to pretend I’m gay. Ffs this bitch is even kind of hot (plus very successful so not a femcel), why the fuck is she trying to get in my pants?

She senses weakness and wants to control you

Tell her. If she loses interest it doesn’t matter anyway, if she doesn’t, she might actually help you. I had the same problem with intimacy and then the next girl I got I just told her. She was fine with it and slowed down until it worked out.