Kino

Kino
twitter.com/klaus_arminius/status/1564264261098110978

Attached: 1661859857359758.jpg (828x1128, 421.2K)

So the country let them in by the thousands but suddenly they become racists when 1 criminal dies?

Attached: La-Haine-009_jpg.jpg (2060x1236, 1.88M)

Netflix is pure propaganda

Not only that. They're let in freely, have free acess to all of society (infrastructure, handouts, schools, hospitals and even french women) but they're still racist, even as they're doing all that! Amazing, isn't it?

Why are they like this? Do they think that whites have infinite patience and empathy? One would think they're trying to make us all racists by all the propaganda they put out and I'm not just talking about Netflix but all media in general.

don't you know that evil France destroyed the thriving Maghreb culture by ending their pirate-haven "state"?
brown people have the right to be pirates and kidnap people whenver they want, chud
it's high time for France to pay reparations

This is on par with giving Merkel the UNESCO peace prize for her handling of the migrant crisis in terms of bullshittery

Lol, is it really filmed like it's a good thing?

Honestly at this point don’t even watch modern media if your white it’s essentially all propaganda against you just be like me and watch old movies back when people actually cared about cinema

Attached: 1992AD7E-BCC8-42C0-890D-54D079F387AF.gif (220x220, 419.6K)

>France
>civil war
>centered around race politics
>netflix
no thanks

predictive programming

but honestly I wish it would happen sooner rather than later, we might get that right-wing military coup that was being whispered about last year

We already had Banlieue 13 and it was a shit movie

>3rd world foreign invaders portrayed as the hereos
>Kino
Fucking kill yourself

Attached: 1649333647916.png (500x306, 74.64K)

Don’t they still have the army patrolling their cities cause of those shootings in the past?

I hate niggers so much

If there was such a civil war I’d be dead within 20 minutes and I live kind of in the countryside. IDF would be a wasteland in less than that.

Yeah like 3, what are they gonna do when Gare du Nord looks like fucking Mogadishu?

I can’t wait for the empire period of western culture

Oh god can you imagine? Getting a gun from your government and told to kill some sandniggers? Shit would be so cash...

You mean what half the world was doing for most of the 2000s?

>Do they think that whites have infinite patience and empathy?
you will never do anything but seethe on the internet

White leftists can’t not be the most fucking pathetic, mindbroken people on the entire planet, just so subservient and groveling even when they’re watching TV. Pretty crazy to see white girls be so obedient and agreeable like this again, has been decades.

so they're FINALLY adapting this book?

Attached: 1659060158720501.jpg (540x891, 63.55K)

Yeah but now instead of safeguarding Israel's interests you get to do it to protect your own country and clean it up all the while. Plus you get to choose who to shoot instead of your sargeant telling you to bomb a random family.

notice the author of the tweet.
notice the name
notice the pp
do you think he could be a little biased?

That's their secret.

They're all criminals.

ah yes, the eternal arab butthurt show its face again

See in reality the Western governments and institutions are on the side of the niggers and shitskins

Just making sure you're all aware of that right, I mean its pretty obvious unless you're an idiot

Attached: Summer of Peaceful George Floyd Riots 2020.jpg (2172x3862, 753.84K)

>expecting 80iq savages to not be 80iq savages
Deserved.

You don't know me. I've lynched so many niggers I make Ben Garrison look like Shaun King. I've burned so many kikes I make Adolf Hitler look like fucking Anne Frank. I've bombed so many towelheads I make George Bush look like Bin Laden.

>civil war

I think it's funny that people don't know the difference between a riot and a war in 2022. They'd need an armed and organized militia of thousands to combat any modern military. Is this movie really about asymmetrical warfare or is it about violent protests?

I'm not an Arab I was just making a joke. For real though 9/11 was great and we should have reserved those bombs for Tel Aviv.

You clearly think "history" exists in a vacuum