Great

Great

Attached: The Rehearsal_62d70687006d8.jpg (1296x1920, 506.49K)

godamn it ok I'm going to watch it. Shit is everywhere on my twitter feed.

I didn't get the ending

I felt so bad for the kid in the last episode.

Same

Yeah I loved it desu

I think people overcomplicate it. It was simply that he felt bad about what they did to the kid but the only way he knew how to deal with it was "rehearsing", and then the last line is just showing signs of getting over that need

The good little jew learned to feel

>Ultra Jewish drivel
>Great!

thanks for posting Shlomo

In the ending, Nathan realized he can successfully use the rehearsal to make himself more powerful and decides that he'll keep doing it regardless of how many kids he throws under the bus on the way

I laughed during the first episode but that was it. He’s so far up his own ass now. Was kind of funny to watch him meltdown when that guy mentioned how jews are about money kek

>makes fun of zionists
>moshe gets upset
>”this is Jew propaganda my fellow chuds do not watch”

Such a weird show. Kino of the oddest variety.
Will season 2 be the same clusterfuck of surprises, or will it be more formulaic?

what are the odds Nathan sprinkled in some jew stuff just to ruin all Any Forums threads about the show?

Take your meds, Nathan isn't in your walls

In hindsight, this very moment broke the entire show. Because from then on he went on an anti-Christian crusade and pumped the show full of moments of him pushing Jewishness. Probably went over some viewer's heads.

Attached: Jooz2.jpg (1920x1080, 425.99K)

You must be pretty far up your own ass by posting this in multiple threads

Nathan choked me in Switzerland

Oh nice its a pasta now

we're rehearsing for the real thread

>Breathes heavily

Attached: DjxNFQPU4AAJkoT.jpg (511x284, 39.08K)

is nathan in the thread with you user, also nice digits

Episode 1: Great
Episode 2: Good
Episode 3: Disjointed, I feel like Nathan just closed off the Golddigger arc because it wasn't very interesting
Episode 4: GOAT of the Season
Episode 5: Great
Episode 6: Strong ending

It was a great little season and I'm excited for Season 2.

Episode 1 >>> 4 > 3 > 6 > 2 > 5

2 and 5 were the only weak episodes. And I know 2 had le schizo numerology christian man, and he was fun but it wasn't enough to carry a weak episode. Episode 1 is far and away the best one

Attached: kubrick stare.jpg (1920x1080, 431.49K)

He ended the Christmas episode with the Jewish teacher revealing how much of a zionist she was.

spot on

you're way off about episode 3, your description for 3 is more apt for episode 2, which feels like a very disjointed and half assed effort to get the main plotline going for the season.

Episode 3 is really strong. 4 is amazing but 1 is the best, come on.

based Nathan did it again

SINGLE MOMS.... NOT EVEN ONCE

why was the 9 year old talking and acting like some high school drama kid fag?