OUTTA MY WAY HUMAN FUCKING SHITS

>OUTTA MY WAY HUMAN FUCKING SHITS
BRAVO RIDLEY SCOTT, BRAVO!

Attached: 1429472559173.jpg (1023x680, 103.06K)

If this is the Annunaki its controversial that they are pale white, no?

why did he do it?

also what's the quick rundown on these guys? did they make the aliens?

Attached: file.png (318x159, 61.93K)

They is the aliens

Well then what does that make us? Seeing as they made us in their image.

Why do you think the jesus plotline was cut?

I want to believe this.

why didnt the super advanced aliens have guns or something? why was he just going to punch everyone to death

he really does look like handsome squidward

>AYYY, I AM WALKIN' HEEEE

What was this supposed to be

Attached: Deacon_alien_prometheus_born.jpg (500x395, 56.31K)

>why was he just going to punch everyone to death
because he can?

He failed though

Half-assed fan service.

I still don't understand how or why Prometheus killed himself but they found him sleeping on another planet in the future anyway

he should of punch more harder then

I'd like to see an Engineers vs Predators movie.

This movie is not meant for brown people with sub 100 IQ

incel alien

I hate that they brought Aliens into this, the lore is so contrived because of this. It could have worked if they only focused on the engineers and the black goo was some completely unrelated bio-weapon that has nothing to do with the Alien, and they never even touched the Alien in these shit movies, but they couldn't resist and had to fucking write an origin story for the entire Alien species because in Covenant it's implied that the Xenomorph Aliens from the old movies are a specific design created by David with the help of the black goo, but in the original movie they are found in the derelict ship that looks like it hasn't moved for thousands of years. Then all the aliens in that movie are literally killed off in a matter of minutes because they are only introduced in the last 20 minutes or so anyway. David must at some point have found another Engineer ship, with at least one live Engineer, who was then infected by another Facehugger which caused that ship from the OG movie to crashland on LV-426, because we know that the original space jockey was killed by a chestburster and we know that it's the same kind of Alien that David created. Where is David at that point? What is he up to, did he just go undercover and vanish after realizing his plan was retarded all along. Why was he never mentioned in any of the Alien sequels, and why is Weyland Yutani so super interested in the Alien species if the black goo that they were created from seems to have far more potential because it can literally be used to create all kinds of new species with minimal effort. None of it makes sense, It's even worse than the AvP timeline desu. At least those movies were faithful to both Alien and Predator designs and behavior, even if they took extreme liberties with the plot

I ain't reading that shit nigga.