WHY IS IT CALLED BRAZIL?????

WHY IS IT CALLED BRAZIL??????

Attached: bostil.jpg (500x730, 110.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9HtHEgINHO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wasn't one of the characters named "Brazil"?

I watched this movie and Joe Biden didn''t appear even once. The kinoposter lied to me.

brazilification

cause of the song you dense motherfucker

Title of the song that plays throughout the movie

Because it literally takes place in Brazil

Because of O HEXA.

Attached: Braziuuuuu.png (680x679, 176.92K)

Its set in brazil

Does it end the same was as 1984? I don't remember if there's anything after the scene where he's back in the torture chamber.

Brazil is a burocratic nightmare. Our government is dumb.

This is literally all there is to it

youtube.com/watch?v=9HtHEgINHO0

i think there were two endings filmed, happy and sad, i could be misremembering

Dimwit take. the song is in it because the movie takes place in Brazil, otherwise it would make literally zero sense to have that song

some movies really have dumb names, I dont even think it should be legal to put a nationality or a city name in the title of a movie or book.

yeah but why the song plays in it? it doesnt mention it takes place in Brazil

That's actually a G not a Z. It's called Bragil because he works for Bragil industries.

Because Sam is trying to escape the nightmare of his existence the same way people in Brazil are trying to escape the nightmare of Brazil.

it doesnt have to do with oeple in Brazil also trying to escape you dumb motherfucker, it does have to do with Sam imagination and the world the song evokes

if Brazil is a nightmare why is it a happy song about Brazil?

It ends the opposite way that 1984 does. 1984 ending has they submit to Big Brother in the end and he is spared by the state. Brazil ending has the guy embrace his individuality as he get lobotomized.

Aquarela do Brasil, it's a song