Rings of Power

Just watched three Rings of Power trailers. Didn't feel the hype, but I'm wondering why there are so many dislikes?

Why would normies already hate RoP so much?

Attached: rop.png (189x75, 2.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/4q5isf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inb4 someone says the numbers are fake

Wheel of Time is a good warning about how Amazon treats the lore.

Dunno how the extension collects data, I think it's just a simple API. I have noticed most people don't click dislike anymore, so imagine how bad it would be if we were on 2022 YouTube.

78k:298k on the Main Teaser and 84k:419k on SDCC trailer.

I didn't watch the trailers
Just pressed dislike

cope

Russian bots. Everyone loves RoP already. The greatest love letter to Tolkien and his work ever made. Watch Rings of Power only on Amazon Prime.

streamable.com/4q5isf

New cut

Attached: 1661344233967174.jpg (1080x1080, 170.52K)

Thanks Jeff

Wow, I'm convinced it's going to be good now! Aren't you?

Attached: 6172f3e9-3b6b-4606-8398-f8893c53ffac-large16x9_BillClintonDress.jpg (986x554, 90.57K)

They are real because... they just are, okay? even though the extension can't collect such data

Imagine being so assblasted that you install an add on to see imaginary down votes.

It used to be able to parse the data, but youtube shut that down however long ago it's been by now. All it really does nowadays is log and display dislikes across other users of the extension. Youtube is pretty much entirely an advertisement machine, I'm unsure why anyone would use it for anything other than music or watching old shit they liked from years back with as many adblockers as necessary to cut that shit off.

>.05 amazon credits have been deposited to your account

Attached: smug.png (398x513, 204.12K)

Makes you mad huh? Haha what are you gonna do about it woke tranny fag nigger?

WHY THE FUCK DOESNT ANYONE WANNA WATCH OUR NIGGER LOTR?

I installed the extension and my own videos which I can clearly see the likes and dislikes in the creators studio were way off when viewing the video with extension

I'm not mad, but I'm wondering how many of you are just pretending to be retarded. This is stat 101. It's like a fox news poll asking about Biden. Of course it's going to be skewed your only sampling Biden haters.

N

they took downvotes off jewtube, retard

It's simply Any Forums
It'll get great rating and reviews
incels will seethe

Most of the characters are just made up. That twink boy is supposed to be Elrond...
Normies are all on the internet 16 hours a day btw.