/got/hotd/

Friendship over edition

previous

Attached: House of the Dragon S01E02 The Rogue Prince [48.49-49.03].webm (1920x960, 3M)

There is that interview clip from before it was released in which Emilia Clarke along with the performers for Grey Worm and Missandei clearly think it is going to be shit. The one who seemed most aware and angry though is the Varys actor, he is not able to hide his disgust at the table readings.

house of the negro

just wanna see monkes boobs brehs

First for crab

Attached: Fermented Crab.jpg (460x306, 27.03K)

Where my greenbros at?

I hate targashits subhumans so much bro
Its a shame GRRM didnt write anything beside about those subhuman

>no horny dormer gf

Attached: Natalie Dormer Casanova 2005 Featurettes Dressing in Style.webm (1440x1080, 2.97M)

Prolly sucking on some dudes dick lmaos cuz they are such homos.

Reminder the Stormlands have not been seen since season 2 of GOT.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-29 125609.png (1073x947, 444.47K)

Best season ever!

I would suck a fart out of her to see that reaction by god Tommen had it made, no wonder he jumped

Is there anything she can't do?

Attached: 1661789864040687.png (648x909, 874.36K)

It's either donut steel Targshits or plot armor Starkshits

Was this the most cringe/absurd scene in television hsitory?

Attached: 1661782537596974.jpg (746x658, 89.97K)

you just know they are lovers

Attached: 1660573041261.webm (1920x960, 3M)

Does Cersei blowing up the Sept happens in the books? Because that was fucking retarded. Currently catching up btw

Do you think they'll show it? Not looking forward to it τbh, and I've watched my share of gore videos here.

Attached: w34rq3r.png (892x535, 740.8K)

Ate any fish today?

SEX WITH MOMMY ALICENT

Attached: 1661850682606475.jpg (1700x956, 151.61K)

Shut up Daemon

How are the stormlanders able to keep the dornish marches for so long?

she's so perfect bros

Attached: 0_FOP_CHP_050320GOT_013JPG.jpg (1200x1200, 157.41K)

>homos
I thought blacks were the alphabet faction

Attached: 1644022808441.jpg (600x400, 49.32K)

Yes

Attached: 1661740400350262.webm (1120x630, 2.06M)

Hightower chads...
do I need to say more?

>Victarion put the slavers to the sword, then sent his men below to un-chain the rowers. “You row for me now. Row hard, and you shall prosper.” The girls he divided amongst his captains. “The Lyseni would have made whores of you,” he told them, “but we have saved you. Now you need only serve one man instead of many. Those who please their captains may be taken as salt wives, an honorable station.” The perfumed boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

Attached: main-qimg-cad436d8e766bc2d208ebb0020033cac-lq.jpg (602x339, 51.98K)

Dont forget Kit mentioned spoiling the Season 8 ending as "disappointingly epic"

Yes, it's what D&D were trying to recapture with later season without success.

Attached: 1661863927598250.png (1199x921, 1.92M)

Found another one that made laugh, from 2014

>Tyrion sneaks into Tywin's room
>Shae is tied to the bed while Tywin looks up at Tyrion from behind his desk
>"You! You bloody demon, how did you escape the guards? How did you come here?!"
>"The only thing that matters is that I'm taking her with me. Don't try stop me, father"
>"NO, MY GIANT LION! Run from this cursed place! You don't have to save me!"
>"Silence! You're nothing but a whore, just like that innocent girl that I recklessly let half of my army rape despite Tyrion's genuine love for her!"
>Tyrion grabs a crossbow that lies near him and kills his cruel father before he canalert the guards.
>"After all, a Lannister always pays his debts, and you did pay the iron price, father!"
>Shae and Tyrion escape and set sail for Braavos during the night.
>Hours pass, when suddenly they hear the captain shouting.
>"Ships sighted! Great Stallion save us, it's Stannis' fleet! Prepare to be boarded!"
>After a brief fight Tyrion's ship is captured by Stannis.
>Tyrion and Shae are brought up to the deck of Stannis' ship, where they find Stannis and Davos waiting for them.
>"I never thought to find you here, imp. R'hllor smiles upon us this day."
>"King Stannis. The night is dark and full of terror, indeed. Off to send my sweet sister to the seven hells?"
>"There'll be no seven hells for you, imp. I'm sending you to the halls of the Drowned God. Ser Davos, drown the dwarf and his whore."
>"Aye, yer grace, it would be my pleasure."
>Davos draws his sword and approaches Tyrion
>"The Many-Faced God sends his regards."
>WRITTEN BY D. WEISS & D. BENIOFF FOR TELEVISION

beautiful

>You will never sail the Dothraki sea with Victarion
Why even live bros...

kek

Could you classify Victarion as evil?

Will it happen this season?

Attached: b&c.png (813x559, 493.89K)

>I have never known any one so strong as my sweet nephews, so let us drain our cups to these three strong boys.

Attached: 1653371081328.jpg (1920x956, 523.93K)

They're white so they're better than dorne.

Greenchads are pro-church and pro tradition.

I love Victarion, I always pictured Conan the Barbarian when reading his parts.

I need the mommy succ like what Viserys has been having

Attached: AlicentDSL.png (274x166, 43.37K)

Honestly, show should calm its tits, this episode felt more like third episode. Why couldn't second episode have been about Daemon entering Dragonstone, seeing why would people decide to back him up, and hell, maybe introduces more characters, the cast honestly feels super limited. It wants to feel like Game of Thrones, yet it's pretty clear it's just not that kind of story at the same time, but show has only half-awareness of that.

Obviously not

She's litteraly the perfect wife. Would have passionate sex with on the same table we played Warhammer mere minutes before

>Aemond kills Lucerys in fair combat
>Deamon murders a child in front of its mother
How will they whitewash this one to make the Blacks look like the good guys lol

Attached: 1660886748232794.jpg (826x871, 124.67K)

she looks so used up here

Hot

>You have to share your legos with the 12 year old girl if you get married

Attached: 1661769102033736.png (507x435, 210.51K)

Daemon with an eyepatch is one based lad

Before he met Moqorro no I'd say he had a rough sense of honor, at least for an ironborn. He even seemed disgusted with Euron for humiliating that lord's daughters in that feast he had after capturing his castle. After meeting that guy yeah he seems to have gone a bit crazy.

How was someone so fat and disgusting ever allowed on a major network production?

Attached: QueenSansa.PNG.png (301x426, 195.25K)

dumb normie

No. It explicitly states that the wildfire was removed from under the sept

I think Alt Shift X made a video about it

No. But something may blow up in KL regardless, because there are multiple foreshadows that Cersei will fuck up something with wildifre

Corlys Velaryon is being intentionally vague about the Steppestones and King Crab. Everytime he brings it up he doesn't elaborate any further into it. Like what is the context of the sunk four Westerosi ships? What were they doing there in the first place? Also where is he getting his information from? And how did he even find about about King Crab from the Steppestones? I feel like this is a trap, Corlys might either be doing a power grab or he's turning on a former associate.

Attached: 1661791109899196.jpg (1920x1080, 222.35K)

Didn't happen yet, but it probably will. IIRC the first clues that it was going to happen were in the books, then the show dropped some more hints before actually doing it, which sounds like something GURM would do.

I don't think they will make it too graphic

fug i can't wait for storms end
I really hope the baratheon daughter is in the show. I always liked that a random side characters little quips sets it off.

She sucked the right dicks.

I doubt it, probably 3rd. Depends on how much they condense the story though.

I want Conleth Hill and Aidan Gillen to play these two

Together with the Vale knights they are overall the most warlike people of the seven kingdoms

>TFW your best friend gets laid with your dad in the next room

I love this already

I am not crazy! I know we're the blood of old Valyria. I know she's 12 and black, but she's pure Valyrian stock. As if I could ever make such a mistake! Never. Never! I just – I just couldn’t prove we are. Otto hates us blacks. He got that idiot at the stonemasons to fix that dragon for Alicent. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He’s done worse. That Crabfeeder! Are you telling me that a man just happens to take over the Stepstones like that? No! He orchestrated it! Otto! He taught Alicent about Valyrian Bionicles! And she wooed the King! And she shouldn’t have. I offered him my own firm chocolate cunny! What was I thinking? He’ll never change. He’ll never change! Ever since he was 9, always the same! Couldn’t keep his hands off the toys! But not our Vissy! Couldn’t be precious Vissy! Ruling them blind! And SHE gets to be his wife? What a sick joke! I should’ve stopped her when I had the chance! …And you, Daemon, you have to stop him! You...

Attached: 1661751514429598.png (546x488, 249.16K)

Green chads where we @

Attached: FaceApp_1661856270718.jpg (973x952, 330.12K)

Season 1 ending is Aemond purify the world from the presence of an unholy abomination born outside the holy sanction of marriage. So no.

What about Northerners like the Umbers?

>He taught Alicent about Valyrian Bionicles!
For me, it's Valyrian Warhammer.

Probably early second season, considering we're likely getting the storm dance in episode 10

Aegon II is the rightful King, and I am his loyal soldier.

Attached: 1638555661769.jpg (3276x1662, 1002.17K)

>I don't think they will make it too graphic
That could make it more disturbing. A case you know it is happening/happened but don't see it, leading you to imagine something graphic yourself.

I find it really funny the first "main villain" of the show is just some nobody whose main gimmick is feeding people to crabs.

Attached: 1661795981_Also-known-as-The-Crabfeeder-Story-from-House-of-the-603x470.png (603x470, 306.73K)

blacks can only be soulful saints.

Attached: 1661825429627183.jpg (630x814, 213.95K)

Probably by emphasizing that Daemon went behind Rhaenyra's back, and showing her shocked and disgusted at what Daemon did in her name.

>Alt Shift X
Go back. We only accept Preston Jacobs over here

If their doing six months to a year time skips in between each episode then the Dance is only gonna be 2 seasons right? This season will be everything leading up to the dance and the next will just be the war with the aftermath.

I wonder if they'll do more Targ stuff after the Dance and just continue on with calling it House of Dragon? Most likely it would be Dunk and egg tho, it wouldn't make sense to do Aegons conquest after the dance and everyone involved with the spin off shows keeps saying they won't do Roberts rebellion for some reason. I can't think of any targ stuff they could stretch to fit a season or two out off.

Attached: E7WStxBVcAA9MMa.jpg (1536x2048, 604.21K)

Reporting.
Hate bastards, womens, and blacks
Loves tradition, patriarchy, faith, Aemond too
Simple as,

What the fuck were they thinking

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2173x739, 404.1K)

>You mad, slut?

Attached: 1661774848340194.png (586x518, 435.65K)

First for inbreeding with Dany

Attached: 68368345547.png (586x433, 237.14K)

they've been cast

Attached: baratheonsisters.png (685x465, 409.19K)

The crabfeeder is The Jaime of this show

trying to get the inbred look down.

Bookfags, how more complicated could the Dance of Dragons get? Pitch me a third faction.

They are hard people, hardered even more by cold. But outside the Umbers, they rarely have to actually fight some enemies. Stormlanders instead had to repell the unholy Dornishmen until they managed to infiltrate the kingdom thanks to their puppet Daeron II.

lmaoing at Baratheons right now. UGLY!

Maybe Sapochnik is just a big fan of Elric.

Aemon the Dragonknight on the right

How did Daemon tame the long boi? Did he raise him from the dragon is still a baby? Or did he just happen to be clever/charismatic enough to tame Caraxes?

Attached: 391423055575.jpg (1920x1080, 319.05K)

All talk. Just like the ironscum

Victarion was too good for the shitty westeros world.

Because the real conflict starts 20 years later in the timeline. The entire first season is an extended prologue to the actual Dance. Be surprised next episode when you find out that we're skipping ahead 4 years and Alicent already has a son and a daughter on the way, with no resolution between her and Rhaenyra. Watch every conversation be a variation of "Oh we should have talked about this 4 years ago" like Viserys and Rhaenyra's conversation in this 2nd episode. And beat your head on the wall when this keeps happening every episode until we're on episode 9 and finally arrived at 'present day' in the Dance

They’re mostly just for show, Northerners don’t even have tournies (i.e training). If a Wildling crossed the wall and grabbed a Stormwoman for a wife then you’d better believe there’d be Stormlanders going over to rescue here, Umbers just let them do it.

Northerners didn't really don't show up much for a lot of the major events below the neck. Roberts and Robb's rebellion is the most active they have been in the 300 year period we know about.

whats below mid?

Reporting in

Attached: 1661537375273820.png (1534x1235, 741.07K)

did anyone tell the casting people that Baratheons are supposed to be good looking?

>we only accept cringe Reddit youtubers here

Get fucked. I've been in Got generals since the glory days

Victarion is so based he gives me stomach ulcers by thinking about how the realm will look without him leading the ironborn

Attached: BLUE LOBSTAH WITH DA PINK.png (640x640, 542.4K)