Uh oh

uh oh

Attached: mlylt.jpg (1080x1369, 522.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/anti-asian-racism-seeps-into-colorblind-casting-on-hou-1849468764
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP is a prink, no link to article?

i hate diversity

greetings from afghanistan

Stop beating around bush and just get to the point:

white man bad

it's a good point.
why is it only black people who get added randomly?

You guys got internet again?

Of course. Diversity means adding blacks and erasing White roles.

This headline confuses me, what is it trying to say?

Can asians go a day without acting subhuman?

remember when that stop asian hate campaign only lasted for like a week because it was 99% niggers attacking them

Asians were represented THOUGH? there are black people!

actually she also got added randomly, the character in the books isn't Asian

>greetings from afghanistan
Are you a Pashtun, a Tajik, an Hazara, an Uzbek?
Or perhaps an Aimak, Turkmen, or Baloch? Or some smaller minority?

This is actually anti-black, why is Daemon not a black guy?

asian women = WHITE COCK ONLY

never forget that

Doomed if you do, doomed if you don't. Aka don't listen to these psychos

a left wing asian suddenly realizes that "diversity" and "representation" and just a code word for "replacing whites with niggers" and that the jews in charge don't give a shit about her slope ass

it used to be annoying, but now it's gotten to such a crazy state that it's free entertainment
>company fucks their fanbase in favour of diversity
>it usually fails or at least performs very poorly compared to the first iteration
>cry out that people are "racists" or "bigots" or try to spin some alt-right conspiracy as the reason
>in reality you could have diversity and a good show if you actually wrote it well and didn't draw so much attention to the fact that you're adding in non-white characters

East Asian countries have the highest average IQ on the planet. But okay Asians are the subhuman

Attached: 1AA6293D-073A-4154-B108-458BB4FA95FB.jpg (1170x1081, 156.28K)

>check if it's true
>get this
Google wronthink algorithm needs updating.

Attached: 20220830_153538.png (1080x1847, 220.32K)

>Anti-White racism seeps into colorblind casting on 'Mulan'

Attached: file.png (600x600, 127.33K)

these people wont stop until stop until every tv show is as bad as the ones amazon make

Colorblind?

Why not paint the White House yellow for the next movie involving the US President? What would honest moviegoers think if Batman’s suit was suddenly orange for no reason. Would that be accepted?

No. Some things are certain colors. That’s how reality works. Doesn’t matter if you’re depicting a human or a Pink Cadillac.

Anti-Asian racism comes primarily from black people b t w.

>seething over kino WMAF casting

Attached: 1659384806515.jpg (600x570, 31.31K)

let's assume this is real... the editor in chink of this article has a point. Blacks are consantly shoehorned into everything because progressive, amiright? But asians and latinos are usually overlooked or typecast. Don't forget Jews are basically always 50%+ of the cast, they don't want to be white so that would make them the most overreprestended "race" but you don't hear anyone complain about that. it's always "too white" or "too black" and not "too jewish"
really gets your noggins jogging

Attached: annoyed.jpg (512x512, 35.72K)

Hbo shows are already ad bad. As if the black targaryens aren't worse than black hobbits

higher average iq with a lower standard deviation. which is more important because there are way more european geniuses, zhang.

It's actually about how problematic it is to potray Asian women as whores

Also bros, her tight little body + that accent get me so fucking hard

Attached: GG8pSDkIh2oWF7SUfKFLWrZL62XrgqQk6v-lThVnoag.jpg (1182x1920, 150.07K)

Based. Sick of niggerfercation of roles. It isn't diversity it's just more niggers

if they're so smart then why are they so poor

I read the article, they actually kind of have a point and that's fucking hilarious
>only Asian woman cast on show
>cast as a foreign, sneaky, untrustworthy whore

It's like if there was a character being described as a large retarded thug who likes to play fantasyball, but white and they cast him as a black dude.

She's a Yunkai WHOREEEE

Ah, playing right into the old “Me so horny” stereotype! how could they!

Attached: ED8TCIaXYAAw7Q7.jpg (1124x633, 106.49K)

>singapore
>hong kong
>south korea
>poor

Liberals will outwardly ignore that. They will say it’s whites attacking Asians like they say how whites are attacking Jews when in a lot of cases it’s Arabs attacking Jews. ABW (anything but white) mentality

She is from a far away land and has done what she has to to survive. She is cunning, strong, and hot. There is no racism here.

>whites
>Asians
>Jews
>Arabs
why do you do that ?

OH LAWDEE DEM DRAGONZ!!!

I’ve long awaited too many jews in mainstream media.

Blacks are diverse. The NBA wins diversity awards for being 70% black. Asians are not diverse. They’re “white adjacent”. Gibs me dat university slot, gooks.

>$25,000 income
>not poor

>if you happen to not cast enough of one race of actor THEN IT MEANS YOUR PRODUCTION IS ANTI-[RACE] RACIST!!!!
I want all liberals to die of heart attacks in their sleep.

Asian girls just need a bbc inside them.

What the fuck is that ugly yellow grey filter they use? It’s like they smeared sulphur all over the screen

>results are changing quickly
We haven’t had time to correct the record yet, goyim. Don’t do too much thinking.