Hurr durr you cant be guard, you only fought 25 knights on the arena not in a real war

>hurr durr you cant be guard, you only fought 25 knights on the arena not in a real war
whats her problem?

Attached: A1193BC3-3773-44E8-992E-FCA7E39C1618.jpg (500x280, 15.5K)

shes a woman

Attached: combine_images.jpg (1445x800, 179.61K)

I would also choose the guy with real-life experience.

>Option A
Guy that's good in tournaments and has fought in a real war
>Option B
Guy that's good in tournaments and has not fought in a real war

what phenotype is this?

Retarded

>guard
>can have experience fighting knights on horseback
>zero experience in real combat against plebs
>has to guard princess from plebs

they took entirely the wrong lessons from GoT

Attached: so you like dragons, eh.jpg (477x358, 42.67K)

>fighting conscripted peasants is better than fighting actual knights in armour

being a guard isn't war though the job is to fight dudes in small numbers like tournaments

Can't have a show without a girlboss.

The thing is that the person she chose won the tournament in arena + has real experience in real combat, so he choose the best option by far in terms of skill, experience, mental resilience. There were probably other war veterans in there, but still he was the best option from both worlds. Thats how recruting should work.

He won the tournament in first episode.

finnish

Is not about the ability to kill pesants but how you handle battle and the pressures from it.

He beat Daemon in a joust and in meele combat.
Fucking speedwatchers I swear.

nah, they took the right lessons from GOT, the first two episodes flow like the early GOT seasons.

she wants a real man
not some faggot chump

she was already eyeing Cole, she knew he had fought for real, and that the others were unlikely to have done so.

I suppose you'd trust a Karate Instructor more than you would a Navy Seal huh, stupid OP.

That is the point of adapting The Dance of the Dragons, you retard. Also they at least learned to make Dragons different from each other outside of color.