Filler Man

>Make super long drawn out videos which has memes, dumb jokes, or dumb editing
>fans reasonably ask
Can you cut the video down a little bit?
>HATER, IF ITS LONG THAN THAT MEANS IT NOT BAD I NEED 6 HOURS TO EXPLAIN MY JOKES AND HORRIBLE EDITNG
Why don’t you just make your own movie or show?
>I’m antisocial it’s why I never show my face
>(squidward voice at peak) ANYWAY
Didn’t people donate to you in the comments? Why not thank them?
>HEH I MADE A 6 HOUR VIDEO I DONT NEED TO THANK THEM

Attached: F9B18DEF-E9AA-4C6B-A94E-E7567FBBE6F2.jpg (1920x1080, 180.5K)

Am I supposed to know who this is?

modern entertainment is either 10 second tiktoks or 5 hour youtube video essays.
No inbetween.

Why would you watch even two minutes of this goon?

>talk about muh e-celeb guize
literally who.

>modern entertainment is either 10 second tiktoks or 5 hour youtube video essays.
>No inbetween.
It's also all inoffensive and dull to boot

I thought it was a pretty well laid out and structured review
He goes over the many flaws of the movie in the first 2 hours 30 minutes, then it gets down to pointing out actual plotholes and worldbreaking logic or the lack of logic

>long man bad post 15687

mad tranny

Attached: quote-i-didn-t-have-time-to-write-a-short-letter-so-i-wrote-a-long-one-instead-mark-twain-34-97-20.jpg (850x400, 50.91K)

he used to do proper framing and digressions about elements of writing. this was straight "le thing is illogical" for hours.

Cope harder

You guys are faggot boys who kiss your dads on the lips
Its a movie reviewer you fucking dipshit dyke boomers

>this was straight "le thing is illogical" for hours
so?

>so?
>Acknowledges it has no structure but watches the 5:50:00 video anyway

Attached: CA781553-0707-4010-910C-7E58D09C34E2.png (680x612, 132.04K)

i like mauler. he is entertaining. but i wonder how much is he wignat

Youtube grifters all say the exact same shit and it's all so predictable before you even hear it.
To me it's all the same white noise filler

6 hours is pretty long yeah. I still enjoyed it but I don't remember many of the points he made because he made so many. Plus he doesn't touch on anything like cinematography or other shit, just the writing and shit that's adjacent to that.

and?
wouldn't gamora v2 cause our universe to implode?
he brought up valid criticism.

I've been listening to EFAP for a while but I never actually saw any of Mauler's videos until now. He really does draw his shit out way too much. You don't need to go frame by frame to explain why it's sloppy writing for Defender Strange to not use the ice spell a second time or why killing America to take her powers is inferior to just killing her and ending the ability to multiverse travel altogether. A lot of the things he takes 10 minutes to explain could be explained in 5 or less and that could easily cut the runtime by a third or more.

>long man bad
Yup, correct