Use a broken water purifier

>use a broken water purifier
>vegan bacon
>Walter White must works part time job to support the family

Why didn’t she get a job?

Attached: AA676A07-2F05-4657-9873-D3054D6A854D.jpg (405x540, 77.56K)

Fuck this cheating whore

cause she had to take care of the tard she made

They separated after she found out her husband was putting his family in danger by being involved with the Mexican drug cartels.

it's not really cheating when your husband is going crazy and is dying and can't get it up anymore, you just get someone else to take care of your needs in that aspect, nothing wrong with that

>makes redditors seethe
based

No one asked you roastie

>t. impotent incel

>show is literally called breaking bad
>tards get mad when characters collectively bend their morals
next you'll tell me Saul has questionable ethics

bros, I can't remember but was walter a christian or an atheist? If he didn't get married in a church in front of God then the marriage was doomed from the start.

Read your Bible, idolater. The Church is wherever two or three people gather in Christ's name, you don't need fancy buildings and golden ornaments for it.

Walter White is a Jew

did you watch the show? Walter didn't want her to get a job. He was a "man must provide" man. He always was an alpha man only needed a cancer and having nothing to loose to go full alpha male mode

Lmao for real?
I could believe it's all a Jewish power fantasy

Based, blessed post.

Attached: 108817398.jpg (884x896, 80.92K)

Attached: A256EAE1-444B-4BC0-981B-456DCBAB6A4E.jpg (1261x707, 82.98K)

Yeah no that's still cheating.

if youre getting married at a courthouse or civil engagement then you aren't doing it in Christs name. Skyler doesn't even believe in God

>did you watch the show?
Here, on Any Forums? No we don't do that

He's an atheist. But he was probably born a Jew given his behavior throughout the show.

>173383974
>magic bearded man in the sky will save my marriage
The fucking delusion

Last time she got a job she cheated on Walt with her boss so Walt does not want her to work