The Wings Wobble

Holy shit. Look at the helmet wings on Ep 1 when he rides up to get the wreath on his cock. The made in China plastic literally wobbles.

Someone webm this. I'm at work still and got into an argument at lunch as to how ugly and cheap this series is. I got so mad I knocked a lump out of my desk with a stapler lol

Attached: 166186403022540245.jpg (636x716, 89.14K)

>watching this shit
>arguing with normies about this shit
>damaging your property over this shit
kys

Why watch it then? Especially how shit GoT was the last few seasons? Why waste your time? There's plenty of classic movies and tv you could be watching instead

... bruh, you even ....?

Attached: Mystery-Science-Theater-3000-banner-1775835065.png (1450x630, 546.65K)

They are made of leather to prevent the balance of his helmet getting all fucked up from heavy metal wings on it. Would of also made them a hazard to getting tangled. Also, wings flap. To think the entire team of HOTD was just hoping nobody would notice they were not made of metal is deluisonal. It would of cost them like $50 to make the wings rigid.

They're detachable ornaments hooked on, not permanent fixtures of the helmet. This might be forgivable mistake from you if they didn't literally show you the helmet with them taken off first. Next time you nitpick actually try to pay attention.

WHY DIDN'T THEY MADE ALL ARMOR IN THIS FANTASY TV SHOW FROM REAL METAL BROS ITS TRIGGERING MY AUTISM MIGHT EAT MY CUM TONIGHT

they are supposed to move, it mimics the wings in flight

You do realize this is a tv show right? That stuff they wear isn't actually real armor, it's fake.

Didn't LOTR use real metal armour for everyone, even the extras? This is more expensive to make, so where is all the money going if not to a blacksmith?

GoT and HotD are certified KINO and all these countershills can do nothing to hamper my enjoyment of the platinum age of television

Attached: apu-hmph.gif (480x498, 61.66K)

Based

You know this never happened, right? It's some shitty chink-made AI trying to learn how to be a normie human

i kneel to based apu once again

People should report op for low quality

is it funny bad though? or just bad, bad.

A-Apu-sama? I genuflect.

Attached: I kneel.jpg (200x356, 16.21K)

Went in wanting to hate it.. but wtf it sucked me in. I know some complain its slow, but I find all the palace intrigue shit interesting. I'd rather watch character and plot development shit than meaningless battles all the time.
I expected the king to be total dick or crazy or incompetent, but he's pretty well written so far, and honestly seems torn on what to do.
My only gripe is the obnoxious race swapping, which looks ridiculous. If the wanted a cool black character, have him be some visiting dude in the court from Essos or Sothoryos. Making him Corlys Velaryon was a blatant "fuck you" to the audience and I resent it.
But I'm doing my best to overlook it.
I will not be watching the rape of ROP, so this is all I've got at the moment.
The lighting is really dark too.

Attached: vlcsnap-00001.jpg (3840x1920, 630.42K)

What are those rails made out of, guano?

extruded playdough

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 109.4K)

Countershillsisters the chuds are onto us and still not watching she hulk..............

OH MY GOD THE ARMOUR WOBBLED OH MY GOD OHHHH NOOOO I AM SO ANGRY IT SHOULD BE RIGID

OH MY GOD WHY ISNT THE PRODUCTION MONEY GOING TO
A BLACKSMITH OH MY GOD WHAT AN ABSOLUTE FUCKING DISGRACE

Yeah I don't see the problem with these standards... they probably aren't showing hundreds or even half that of armored extras on screen at any time anyway

that's what she said

This but unironically, I'd rather some enthusiastic smithy gets the money and recognition than the mandated diversity hires and actors

Separate budgets. Don’t be so stupid. It’s not one or the other

Reduce one and add to the other

There is a dip in the writing between the first and the second episode.
I guess GRRM wasn't involved in the writing after the pilot.

>My only gripe is the obnoxious race swapping, which looks ridiculous. If the wanted a cool black character, have him be some visiting dude in the court from Essos or Sothoryos. Making him Corlys Velaryon was a blatant "fuck you" to the audience and I resent it.
But I'm doing my best to overlook it.
Cuck

>Let me just add these nice little handles to grab onto in a fight