What will be his endgame?

What will be his endgame?

Attached: 83824588_630284810874878_8802919353627756198_n-768x834.jpg (768x834, 76.4K)

what's wrong with his mouth?

Making the world a better place.

He's american.

how is he so rich?

he looks like hes hiding his balding lol

he is a rockefeller

You know that episode of Family Guy where Brian gets his teeth all fucked up and he gets them fixed and he’s instantly mistaken for a realtor? That’s what it reminds me of.

I will never understand why this guy is so popular. It makes 0 sense to me. He has literally no personality whatsoever

he has an actual h*tler stache in this photo

Cancellation due to grooming little kids

It will happen to you too. Even if you have great hair genetics, you're going to thin.

yes kek

im 35 and still not balding at all, so im happy

He's a child rapist

>35 years old
>on Any Forums

cringe

more like 35 and malding

hopefully him and all his buddies getting their skin peeled off in a cartel video

if thats balding then I'm whatever comes after bald

Getting laid

He clickbaited his way up the algorithmn charts. The rest has just been momentum from one mindless video to another.
His zoomer education amounts to a Netflix catalogue.

toupé?

lol any self respecting zoomer is waay mor cultured than you will ever be

Literally just children who click on things like "Worlds BIGGEST SUPERBALL! I gave $50,000 to whoever could bounce it the highest!" All his titles have a superlative (biggest, fastest, most expensive, etc), a large amount of money, and they're all written like JAV titles.
The first time I heard of him was when he was doing a meet and greet with a 6 year old who got injured fighting a pit bulls that was attacking his 3 year old sister. It was a very feel good story but that's basically who Mr Beast appeals to. 5-10 year olds with unrestricted iPad access.

nigger, you are the one wasting your youth here because girls scare you. We old guys are resting on the shitter.

I feel like he always had to smile for his videos cause he learned it meant extra views, and now it's permanently frozen on his face like the Joker and it makes him look like a psycho