Why are medieval and pseudo-medieval shows always so grey and lifeless? They should be colourful

>Why are medieval and pseudo-medieval shows always so grey and lifeless? They should be colourful.

*rings of power does literally what they want*

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why are people like this?

Attached: łotr.png (1926x797, 2.38M)

i have a mild problem with pigmentation too, user. me too...

the whole medieval era should be colourful is a bad forced meme from pseudo-intellectual schizos

>They should be colourful.
>*rings of power does literally what they want*
I get it.

not sure of what you're talking about but i'll take advantage of it nonetheless

pic related is the latest 4K release
Rivendell soul is gone

Attached: 1660673898504577.jpg (3840x1608, 1.32M)

here is the original transposition of the bluray release

Attached: fellas.jpg (1920x800, 314.44K)

goes against atheist propaganda

>atheist propaganda
Like what lol? Believing in truth and science instead of old books and magic?

You newfags really cant resist replying to Amazon concern trolls even when they've been spamming the same shit for weeks can you?

Attached: 1624299358792.gif (480x238, 443.4K)

More like clinging onto 200 years out of date historiography because it fits an agenda

Hoh. Are you a historiographer?

This show does not look very good.

What's with the fucking blue filter? Whenever they come out with HD/blu-ray versions for shit nowadays it always has that blue filter.
>inb4 because it's blu-ray

Don't assume every Christian's against science, it wasn't long ago that most scientists were Christians themselves.

If christians believed in Science then they wouldn't be christians retard. Science proved god doesn't exist a long time ago.

This is bait isn't it?

>*rings of power does literally what they want*
No it doesn't.

it should be colorful
everyone should have stained crooked teeth
the average male should be 5'4"
there should be shit running down the middle of every city street.
women should all be unhealthy looking with blotchy complexions they hide with caked-on lead-based makeup

I will not accept less than 100% authenticity.

>random mini-Denethor at far right

what the fuck

Science is pretty unconcerned with that whole argument. It’d be like saying engineers proved that the color blue is the most aesthetic color because it’s associated with the Virgin Mary or culinary/food scientists proved that Pluto is an escaped moon. Doesn’t really make sense. If you’d said a philosopher or a theologian disproved the existence of God, someone might actually believe what you had to say.

>Denethor
>Smaller Denethor

>rings of power does literally what they want*
Ah yes,black and brown.So very colorful

Because we wanted Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power, not the Lord of the Kangz: The Queens and Black Power #BLM #Girlsgetitdone #LGBTQIALMNOP+ #killallstraightehitemales #fuck white people

>said a philosopher or a theologian
Irrelevant since the invention of Quantum Mechanics.

He wanted to check on his son

Check