Can't fly F-35s because of "GPS Jamming"

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, it would take no time at all to modify F-35s to operate without overreliance on satellites. Or spam Tomahawks or drones with preprogrammed flight paths. Definitely easier than training human pilots to do a tight canyon run where they have to dodge SAMs IMMEDIATELY AFTER performing high G maneuvers.

Absolutely horseshit normie trash.

Attached: 1233459-1536x864.jpg (1536x864, 183.33K)

Why didn't they just drop a-bomb on that uranium?

Why didn’t they use a submarine to go under the base and drill into the lab and make it sink?

They can only film in two seater aircraft

Tom Cruise didn't want the F-35 in the movie, called them ugly. And he was right.

ask Boeingheed Dynamics to make one

because then it would be Bottom Gun

Film it in Austrialia?!?

Why did some characters fly solo? Different planes or did they fly with an empty seat?

Attached: the redditor midwit.jpg (800x434, 125.28K)

That was just cope because they wouldn't let him sit in one.

Two seater did some targeting shit and single seater dropped the bomb. Why one plane couldn’t do both? I don’t remember.

>disney cant handle being outdoone at the box office by an ancient scientologist and some 20th century technology
kek

Attached: true stories.jpg (600x611, 114.22K)

Yah but then there wouldn't be a movie

Tom had nothing to do with it. The f18 has a two seat model so they can shoot his manlet ass in the backseat pretend flying. The F-35 doesn't. Also the navy is much more willing to give up a few f-18s for filming, most importantly they're cheaper operating cost per hour.

This was James bond tier shit. A centrifuge in the valley of a mountain

One plane could do both, as demonstrated by Maverick. It's just even more difficult than doing it with two planes.

Movies are not real. And even if they were real, people would still cry about "plot holes". Retards already do that with science.

this poster is correct.

The real reason is that the cockpit of the F-35 (and F-22) are classified. No way they'd let a camera get near one.

one b-2 would have done the job ,this movie is for those who like to shut their brain while watching some movie ,it was enjoyable but the voice in the back of my head was always saying it is so illogical,it is so illogical but allright ,planes and bikes are cool and after a lot of time I have seen such a t booster