Rian Johnson sama…. we tried to review bomb you… we tried to kill your reputation…y-your c-career…b-but you won

Rian Johnson sama…. we tried to review bomb you… we tried to kill your reputation…y-your c-career…b-but you won

CUT ME INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT
AHHHH

I KNEEL

Attached: B005A414-8432-4C05-A1E7-17A2904486B3.jpg (1170x1697, 950.37K)

TLJ is a definition of a chunk of coal with some gems sprinkled in

Yeah TLJ is the best thing that happened to SW since Empire

Attached: 0DB2568D-5513-49AA-AEE6-629B96C5D180.jpg (1170x1875, 783K)

>dude its good because its a deconstruction!
>yeah but is it a good deconstruction?
Star Wars had been """deconstructed""" dozens of times a decade before that turd of a movie even came out. Hell in a way even the prequels were a kind of deconstruction of the OT.

Attached: 1584723432292.jpg (499x353, 28.07K)

He's delusional as ever. What a surprise.

why wouldnt he be proud? it was the biggest moie of 2017

Which is why Disney panicked and did everything in its power to retcon and redo what he'd done.

It was pleb filter, best of the sequel trilogy by far. Would've been better if he did all 3.

Best thing since Star Wars (1977) you mean

it destroyed star wars and broke the spell for many men, he should be proud

>Baiting this hard to have some attention
Lmao.

>make Luke learn something in line with what he learned in the OT
>piss and shit in your pants like infants
>make Luke be the guy who shows up in the finale and hits things with a lightsaber
>cum buckets
I'll never understand Star Wars 'fans'
Every new character in the sequels sucked but Luke was great

This. Nobody gave a shit about Star Wars after that movie.
Mandalorian is what saved the IP from oblivion.

If you don't like The Last Jedi, you never actually liked Star Wars

Attached: EkOOk4YU8AEpFlG.jpg (1536x2048, 433.03K)

>173382813
Learn to bait. You don't even deserve a (You)

He made a movie for himself and it shows. Sure he likes it but how many fans do you see screaming for a Rose Tico series or the origins of Holdo? If this was a book or comic people would have loved it. As one of the three final films of the saga it failed do deliver a satisfyingly chapter that felt necessary to the overall story of the series. It made good money tho and was good for his career so it's nothing for him to be ashamed about but Disney should have known better. They literally have Marvel doing the same shit better with three times as many films.

seething manchild

The TLJ scene with Yoda is unironically peak Luke. He's never too old or too important to learn a lesson and get schooled by a puppet

>Retard doubles down instead of admitting their own retardation
Nothing new

shut your mouth faggot, nu wars is utter shit and your moms an ugly cunt

what does any of this mean

he's just saying the movie is more of a meta-commentary on Star Wars and on stories as a whole, rather than a story in itself like Lucas' movies