It looks bad

youtube.com/watch?v=RyYZOtAxYKY

Attached: 23-g00-3234.jpg (1267x675, 127.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1630285/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So bad it's good

It looks good.

I honestly like the fantasy of Madonna being all over Weird Al's dick in the 80s

Why not have actual Al in it through, fucking tiny person wizard is off putting

He is in it

>A Roku Original

Attached: 1494426467143.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

>Roku
So looking into it now, is Roku a completely free service? Do you need to buy their hardware to use it, or is their streaming channel available as an app on consoles, or on an Amazon firestick?
I'd watch this, but I'm not buying a Roku device to watch it.

So its a parody of his life right rather than a biopic? Actually a pretty cool idea will probably be terrible.

I just realized Weird Al is playing the record producer

They’re playing the troubled musician biopic completely straight with someone who doesn’t fit that at all. Could be really funny, or not work at all

Why does radcliffe keep getting hired

>completely straight
did you actually watch the trailer?

He's in the trailer.

fucking moron

This has already happened starring Aaron Paul?

imdb.com/title/tt1630285/

I dont really like these biopics trying to turn no one that important into some kind of idol that should be remembered. It all hype and illusion. Like that movie with Howard Stern. I had no idea who he was until he wrote and starred in a movie about how supposedly important he was meant to be. What a douchebag.

congratulations! you are the dumbest fucking retard in this thread.

The weird Al movie is obviously a parody though. The trailer is entirely jokes

Yeah, I did. And I saw them treating al like some torture soul with all the demons that every other musician who got a movie like this does. The fact that he’s not like that at all is the joke. I didn’t think I needed to explain that.

you are the dumbest brownest person on this entire dogshit board

>I dont really like these biopics trying to turn no one that important into some kind of idol that should be remembered
You're a fucking idiot, Weird Al is a cultural icon with a 40 year career in music

>a roku original
what does this mean? does it mean you have to "stream" it on your own tv? if so, i dont want to watch it

id watch it in the cinema though, love weird al, but fuck this "streaming" bullshit

You missed the film where he said FUCK OFF NIGGER

I'd say it's pretty straight, judging by the trailer there could be some people not understanding it's a joke. I especially like how Radcliffe's voice is all autotuned for the singing, but just enough to almost be believable.

It's gay.

I don't believe you. If you were an American during Howard Stern's peak, you knew about it. He had the largest radio audience in history.

I think they're saying the parody of the celebrity biography is in itself taking itself too seriously.