Goyslop

>goyslop

Attached: 2561 - 4chan arm concerned esoteric frown glasses hand hands_up hyperborea open_mouth schizophrenia soyjak stubble text thing_japanese tumblr twitter variant_classic_soyjak variant_wewjak x_(4chan).png (1600x900, 933.63K)

you don't get it, being self aware about it means that i'm above zoomers faking mental disorders

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

i fucked many zoomer girls and let me tell you, their descriptions of their mental illnesses are very accurate, literally 100% of them are bipolar and have adhd

Oh and I am trans and have never had sex with a woman.

>fir for human consumption

Attached: 1652965464679.jpg (750x871, 125.84K)

What so bipolar and ADHD girls like? How do you even entertain someone like that long enough to bang them?

many ingredients = bad

Attached: 101231459-5515e700-36a3-11eb-9b82-1362a27a3fcc.png (733x380, 122.55K)

I lied...

you literally have a 3 hour window to get it done because afterwards they will either be bored or suddenly hate and ghost you

>42.6% Corn syrup solids
i thought it was a meme that Americans eat corn syrup by the buckets. what is with all the corn syrup?

>Walkable communities
>Stroads
>Intermodal transit
>Bikeshare
>Unplanned pedestrian encounters
>Missing middle housing
>Parking desert
>Vibrant streetscapes
>Urban infill
>Biophilic design
>YIMBY
>Sustainable development
>Densification

Attached: 20151%20-%20bleached%20blue_eyes%20breasts%20bwc%20censored%20clothes%20female%20femjak%20hair%20hand%20hat%20holding_object%20lube%20nsfw%20oil%20queen_of_hearts%20smile%20smirk%20soyjak%20subvariant%3Afemale_cobson%20tattoo%20variant%3Acobson%20yellow_h.png (700x764, 166.16K)

I have narcissistic personality disorder.

Lol, shills HATE that word.

jesus christ its amazing how many unhealthy things they can pack in one product
almost like they're trying to fuck your baby up

>he doesn't appreciate the semi-ironic high effort Nazi flying saucer videos with nightcore katy perry music
way to out yourself as a redditfag

you have no idea, even seemingly basic things like some greek yogurt in the US add shit such as carrageenan (inflammatory red seaweed) and titanium dioxide (literally what the fuck). I've been cooking my entire life it's still a constant struggle when shopping to avoid that bullshit so I'm not at all surprised that people are morbidly obese and have all sorts of fucked up health conditions that never existed 100 years ago. Kinda makes the fact that 75% of all US TV network advertising is paid for by big pharma funnier.

>this stuff bad!

>Why?

>Because... well... umm... IT just is OKAY???

Spend a few hours learning about it and it will pay off a thousand fold over your lifetime. Or don't and keep consuming the goyslop, and suffer a painful death from diabetes complications. Up to you lad.

Is the mental disorder still a thing?

I really like this word ngl, it's funny, deep and elegant at the same time

Attached: 1634724667495.jpg (540x720, 99.52K)

Yeah bro, just ignore that half of it is fucking corn syrup.

Theyre putting chemicals in baby food? Those sick fucks.