I haven't been to the cinema im half a decade

I haven't been to the cinema im half a decade

Attached: 1661182221736940.webm (545x875, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/GeorgeWoodville/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=kbLMCSsfOmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's cute.

For the love of god. More of this. More of the girl or this series or whatever.

you have to be 18 to post here

fat

okay seriously let's say you don't really have a social circle but are a gymcel with a decent face, basically a 7/10 guy maybe more if you really put in effort and have a great day... how do you get a gf like this? yes she's probably out of your league but there must be a chance right? where and how to approach?

You dont

get a job

Not OP but here you go
youtube.com/c/GeorgeWoodville/videos

nobody's out of your league

i have a job, what now... i see girls like these alone shopping in the city constantly, is it alright to politely but directly ask them for their number?

First off the way you talk about yourself you sound like a woman, a feminine brain, that is already a non-starter.

I haven't been to the cinema in 1/30 of a decade

You
Don't

youtube.com/watch?v=kbLMCSsfOmE

Damn. She’s hot.

if they make eye contact and smile or seem interested, shoot your shot retard

>I haven't been to the cinema im half a decade
the last time i went to the cinema was the dark knight rises whenever that was, they played the wrong movie (the dark knight), had to go to the lobby and tell them before they switched the hdd over, took 20 minutes, the movie then skipped forward to where it would have been if it started when it was supposed to, spent 10 minutes arguing with the manager before they'd give me a refund, shitty soulless multiplex which is the only cinema near me, fuck it

i have an 85" qled tv, atmos sound, and a stressless recliner at home, i don't miss it

>7/10
>out of your league

Assuming you’re telling the truth and aren’t a larping lardass, this girl is average. You shouldn’t have much trouble not like you’re trying to hit on Sydney “Las Boobas” Sweeney or something.

Blonde men should be castrated.

Put in more effort and get into the top 10% of males. Social circle isn't that important, unless you are someone that has zero clue how to talk to people and need practice.

>People unironically say white women are not the most attractive on earth.
Say what you want about their bullshit behavior but they are the most beautiful women in the world

Attached: 1661134019671917.jpg (1024x855, 44.18K)

man, Sydney would definetely fall for me, too bad im not in america

feet

sounds awful

Having social capital (even if it's with weird losers) And being charming is much more important to women than physical appearance

What's her @
I can't imagine that's just a random girl.

These girls are young snd dumb. Show them affection and they eat it up.

These decent looking girls are dating the most retarded looking dudes the same age as them because they know no better.

>basically a 7/10 guy maybe more if you really put in effort and have a great day
which means you are really 4 or 5/10

i agree 100% but this girl isnt particularly beautiful. amazing body but her face is that of a boy

>directed by Dan Schneider

i feel weird satisfaction knowing Any Forums has rekt your brain

i'm serious, i'm 185cm tall, decent jawline, good hair and blue eyes, i have had a gf before, casual sex and girls told me many times i'm very attractive but that was in school or in college, i'm 24 now and just got out of college and kinda lost my way with women... and to be honest it was all online dating stuff because i never managed to really approach a woman irl and make something happen

yay, more for me

I think the most important thing is being in the right place at the right time. In my experience as a fairly average guy you get these little windows of opportunity when it's suddenly possible to punch above your weight. These can turn into relationships but desu they're probably not built to last. Still worth it though.

i think it's because she's like 14 and has a face of a child in a woman body. gets weird.

also the guy is totally a foot fetishist and just sexually assaulted her.

I want these legs in my mouth now for some reason.

Attached: tfw645062996717.jpg (250x229, 6.04K)

Why can't I open the webm