I was gonna say this is kino but it was pretty above average. Classic matt Damon fucked him up though

I was gonna say this is kino but it was pretty above average. Classic matt Damon fucked him up though

Attached: last_duel_ver2.jpg (528x755, 175.59K)

be a lot cooler without the dumb filter

Attached: Trailer-Screenshot-The-Last-Duel-98d858a.png (1920x798, 1018.92K)

10 minutes of action. FUCKING BRAVO RIDLEY

>I need constant action. I need explosions. I need to be driving cars, fucking hoes. My brain is too advanced for this.

There was a little ice age during the Middle Ages. That's why the sky is overcast and everything was blue.

it was too repetitive and pozzed for my taste

>THE TRUTH

hollywood must be making people hate feminism purposefully at this point

My honest review: It was pretty kino. Also they landed on their feet with the ending. Matt definitely was in the right here as he won by the grace of God. If he was wrong then he would definitely have lost. Simple as.

I swear he only took the role because he makes Kylo eat shit. Damon done nothing wrong too

Ridley literally killed his own movie inserting his truth. When in reality should have played more with Damon mom and the thot family and the king the politics behind it etc. Just showing that shit can come from any of this faggs and just leave it open for retards to figure out. Instead we got THE TRUTH LUL.

It wouldn't be cringe if it didn't suggest that the female perspective is the real one ...

I'm gonna be honest he should have still set her on fire

>caring about women
lmao, you think any of these men gave a fuck about the women? did you watch the movie at all?

maybe its better to not try and push your opinion on retarded midwits(99.9%) and just live life like a real man and be happy, who cares about some fags and women kek

youre a retarded midwit if you think what i wrote implies that i care about women

I guess some just cant handle the redpills huh.

are you legit retarded?

Are you talking to yourself? I see now we have communication issues, maybe you should try and review my first reply addressed towards you. Good day sir.

>midwit with no reading comprehension completely misunderstands a post

I liked it. I just wish it was sorta shorter. The third act wasn't needed. We just needed both of the guys stories and then to it. We didn't need to know the truth

Do I look like your mother, that you can talk to me this way? All my replies have been concise and elegant up to this point.
But having witnessed your delusional state of mind I must now take my leave as I have no further intentions to discuss any matters with a character like yourself. Good day sir.

Not to mention it was a good duel maybe a bit underwhelming but what can you. The first 2 hours is meant to the hype the brawl

>All my replies have been concise and elegant up to this point.
youre so retarded you think your nonsensical replies are actually 'concise and elegant' lmao.

Agree, the thing that made the real life story so interesting was the politics and how the legal system just couldn't deal with an unthinkable crime that didn't quite have enough proof in order to condemn a noble.

Turning it into a me-too tale instead of a Rashomon from a legal perspective, is the biggest reason it flopped. The second you have a "this one story is the whole truth with no embellishments" pov, it just collapses.

Matt Damon doesn't look french.