Okay

Okay.

Attached: 64703F8D-3D89-4F09-8BB9-4AB37B1A816F.jpg (715x830, 129.73K)

I've watched a lot of these with my girlfriend

What does a gf/sex having cool party going guy watch?
Frozen?
Harry Potter?
Twilight?

boss nigger

No Country, Godfather, and Goodfellas are all normalfag core. Godfather is one of the most popular movies ever, it’s not some niche incel flick

>haven't watched le samourai and a prophet
So there's still a chance for me?

Attached: 1644973189346.jpg (933x933, 130.35K)

You can like all of these films and not relate to the "literally me" characters. I know that Americans have trouble relating to characters unless they're 1:1 with them, but the rest of the world can.

fight club is literally the ideal movie for netflix & chill, i landed the plane with it at least twice, it's high T, wannabe deep, girls love to self insert as helena b carter

none of those are slightly obscure.

i literally got the first blowjob of my life and ate out the first girl of my life by a girl who came downstairs going "i watched fight club, i didnt get it" although the rest of the convo had nothing to do with that because i didnt really care what she thought about the movie, she would rather watch something like the notebook. this was ~2004?

exclusively documentaries about WWII and serial killers

So having a gf and not being a pleb are mutually exclusive?

Don’t almost all characters in these movies have sex and accomplish something. Hardly comparable to virgins here. K, for some example has sex and sacrifices himself for the greater good.

Obviously

Women are actually shit tier

Most people like these movies. Eg. women have rated fight club on imdb 8,7 and men 8,8. With drive it's 7,5 to 7,8. I think the biggest difference is between some Leone spaghetti western

whatever capeshit is currently streamable or in theaters

yo mama

loved red
grey not so much

Attached: 1644179918881.png (715x830, 827.76K)

My normie friends only watch marvel. Aside from that they watch black people making loud noises on youtube

The Greatest Story Never Told

>godfather
Retarded faggot, here's your (You)