DON'T STOP-

>DON'T STOP-

Attached: Screenshot_20220830-210121_Chrome.jpg (1080x616, 70.08K)

Obviously it stopped

What movie?

Darude Sandstorm

Lol
(I’m glad this is still being used as an answer)

The wild thornberry movie

He continued to live, paranoid and unable to enjoy anything in life, like a family dinner. There's nothing to indicate he got shot.

Me too fellow oldfag. Any Forums was so much better in 2006.

You forgot “ACK”
It’s funny because you think it’s going to be a happy ending then

>-THINKING ABOUT TOMORROW

Why are you so dumb? Stop trying to keep sopranos threads alive with this tired discussion?

I’m technically not an oldfag (I only started going on to the site in late August 2020), but I’m familiar with older memes and jokes; I remember seeing “Darude Sandstorm” back in 2014 in random places, like YouTube comment sections for instance, but certain older memes, like “all your base are belong to us” for instance, I know from research rather than direct exposure, particularly during the time at which said meme was really (first) being used (or perhaps more accurately it could described as being “at the height of its popularity”.)

He got whacked, period.
Anything else is cope.

leave

How much do you get paid to research memes?

This is the correct interpretation.

No it’s not.

Why do incels post shit like this?
>no its not
Isn't a rebuttal

Nothing, I “do it for free”, or did it for free; I went on something of a meme/internet history binge back in 2015, and so from that and from the repeated exposure to the memes in the following years after having learned about them, I know (a lot of) them.
Rage comics, Rick roll, numa nuns guy, leave Britney alone, grape lady, Morgan Freeman “he’s right you know”, nyan cat, Michael Rosen (the ytps (YouTube poops) are great), doge, baneposting, filthyfrank, dat boi, harambe, pineapple pen, Roblox death sound, sneed, Reddit classics (Keanu reeves, “[blank] 100”, big chungus), etc.; I know many memes off the top of my head if you ask.

ADDICTED TO THE SHINDIG

Attached: EB498ED6-E72C-475D-A7DA-0F93DC20BE64.jpg (446x318, 13.27K)

Suh-preh-nus