Society is collapsing

Society is collapsing....

Attached: images - 2022-08-29T170209.735.jpg (455x674, 29.89K)

still better form of entertainment than Midserk.

Yes

Attached: 1661749162233943.webm (720x404, 2.9M)

Biden just got rid of all the student debt so i doubt it

Just remind them that the Dahomey people captured and sold slaves. It drives them into a rage.

And I love it.

it's fucked up that we still don't have a word for a female king

White slavery was MUCH worse, cope chud

>Her reign ends.

Attached: df8868295d804f029cfb977164472944.jpg (1432x2048, 363.3K)

The funny thing about the Dahomeys was that they had modern weaponry. They weren't spear chuckers and they were fighting the French on their home turf. The Dahomeys were just retarded and decided to use swords and clubs in melee instead of bayonets despite having the money. The ridiculous difference in casualties isn't because of asymmetrical warfare, it's because the French were smarter.

Attached: Dahomey_amazon1.jpg (565x900, 140.34K)

>Nooo! You can't just make a movie thats not aimed at me!

all that fuzz to keel one disavle white dude?

>nooo slavery is wrong
>unless nigger women are doing it!
End your life.

Trailer was hilarious. It's both clearly a vanity project and a modern day blaxploitation film. Only instead of tough black dudes in the streets, it's stronk black womyn in something that's going out of its way to advertise itself like it's Black Panther.

She was aiming at one of the other blacks running into the store. We violated the Prime Directive by giving these beings technology they weren't mentally prepared for.

I’m going to go see this, just so I can find opportune moments to shout completions to lines like:

>Dahomey will fight for its freedom
>TO ENSLAVE OTHER AFRICANS

>an evil is coming... that threatens our kingdom... our freedom... but we have a weapon they are not prepared for...
>my king the europeans wish to conquer us. they will not stop until the whole of africa is theirs... we must fight back for our people...
>you are asking me to take them to war... WAR...
>some things are worth fighting for...

>In 1874, King Toffa I took power in Porto-Novo and re-established French protection over the kingdom after Dahomey attacked it in 1882.[2] Dahomey continued raiding the town, which culminated in an incident that brought the Fon and French into war. In March 1889, Dahomey attacked a village on the Ouémé where the chief was under the protection of the French.[3] After remarking that the flag of the tricolour would protect him, the Fon commanded one of his Dahomey Amazons to behead him and wrap his head in the flag.[3] Then in March of that year, France sent a mission to Dahomey's capital of Abomey to assert its claims to Cotonou and offer an annual payment.[2] The crown prince and later king Béhanzin received the mission but nothing was achieved other than mutual distrust.[2]
>France responded to these events by building up its force in Cotonou to 359 men, 299 of which were Tirailleurs or French trained Senegalese and Gabonese.[3] On 21 February, the French arrested the senior Fon officials in Cotonou and began fortifying the town.[3] Skirmishes with local militia also broke out.[4]
>It was not long before word of this got back to Abomey. Dahomey sent a force straight to Cotonou with plans to bring it firmly back under Fon control once and for all.
>On 4 March, a Dahomey army of several thousand charged the log stockade around Cotonou at approximately 5 in the morning.[4] This was usual for the Fon army of Dahomey that almost always marched at night and attacked just before dawn.[5] Prying apart the stakes and shoving their muskets through, the Fon fired into the enclosure.[4]

Attached: Screenshot (198).png (318x669, 127.83K)

This shit is hilarious.

Attached: Didnt Read.jpg (1024x983, 120.24K)

Who do you think the Dahomey sold their slaves to?

it's called queen, fucking illiterate nigger.