Why didn't you give Resident Evil on Netflix a fair shot, Any Forums?

Why didn't you give Resident Evil on Netflix a fair shot, Any Forums?

Attached: file.png (586x568, 267.32K)

Lance Reddit

i canceled my netflix account 30 minutes ago because i don't want my money going to black people

>a fair shot

why didn't it have any fair characters?

>company cancels a show
>actors blame "haters and trolls"

erm..

Want to watch real wesker origin, not second-grade blade.

It was absolute garbage but in a fun way. The real issue is that Netflix cancels everything after 1 season now, I wouldn't be surprised if Stranger Things was made now it'd be cancelled after s1.

Better stop paying for taxes.
And support Abortion.
And the death penalty.
And the old classic, leave some knives, fried chicken and malt liquor in the hood and let nature take its course.

How hard would it be to do a miniseries set in zombie-infest Raccoon City? Or just a bunch of special ops troopers trapped in a new haunted house or something
Why is it always this bullshit that doesnt even look like RE?

i live in europe
we have black people in europe and not pregnant women beating niggers like the states.

>called out the haters and the trolls
Translation: He spent an interview whining and crying about normal people out there daring to not consume (or worse, NOT spread good PR about) the goyslop he has zero attachment to other than the fact that he received a paycheck for showing up as a Diversity Hire for during a fee days of filming; BUT he phrases it in a way to make it sound slightly more like he's in control or in a position of power in the situation rather than being a petulant, butthurt, effeminate whiner.

Also, why does EVERYONE in media and also like 95%+ of leftoids in general use the term "trolls", despite not knowing what the term means?

The story was DOGSHIT. Literally unwatchable. How can you make a show about zombie mutants and cool science fiction labs and fucking world ending viruses in the year of our Lord 2022 THAT boring?

Yeah, those fucking pesky trolls and haters

Attached: file.png (225x224, 54.85K)

I thought it was fun, unironically

Ella Banks is beautiful. Should've led with her instead of the ugly black girl who ages into her.

CHUDS WIN AGAIN BABY, CHEERS

Attached: rock.png (1052x610, 1.06M)

i dont watch propaganda

we won fellow chuds

his most recent twitter post is crying about racist appraisal of a home owned by black person

Haters? Yes, people did hate the show.
Trolls? I don't think anyone liked it but got online to "troll" people by saying it was bad. T2hsp

CHEERS

>Also, why does EVERYONE in media and also like 95%+ of leftoids in general use the term "trolls", despite not knowing what the term means?

They just use it as a generic negative insult, like how only someone as stupid and ugly as a troll could possibly dislike their lukewarm mass media pap.

To avoid saying "straight white males". Some of them still maintain the facade.