Gordon Ramsay

How the fuck are you supposed to eat a burger this thick? Cut it into slices and eat them sideways?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 118.13K)

>salts buns
>salts patties twice
>pour salt everywhere for good measure
what's wrong with that dude, does his food have no flavor on its own? i can make that burger with no salt at all and it will taste amazing

>saltlet cope

I agree with him on a some points, like cooking onions to make them less harsh and dominating, and seasoning before cooking, but you’re right he salts constantly. Other than the initial steps it doesn’t look like a lot but other than that maybe he just assumes whoever is watching and following is going to somehow fuck up a burger and need all that salt to taste it

he doesn't know shit about burgers. You can see that his "gourmet deluxe" burger is just as impossible in it's form-factor, if not more so, than a burger he made fun of on kitchen nightmares for the same reason. He's a total hack.

Attached: ZWMGLR.gif (320x180, 1.69M)

>fatmutt goyslop addict

>salt is from muttland's cuisine

I hate thick burgers so much

You have to season but he goes overboard. The meat and the tomato are the only thing that needs seasoning imo.

to be fair, the form of his burger is fine, and it's different from kitchen nightmares because the beef does not protrude from between the buns, his looks quite squishy yet stable and every man with a decent jaw can stuff his mouth with it easily

Tall burgers completely defeat the entire historical purpose of the hamburger, which was the ability to eat takeaway grilled meat with your hands without burning them or getting them greasy. But modern chefs just want shit that looks good or attention-grabbing on social media, so you get abominations like this that make zero practical sense.

Cocksucking hands typed this

good ground beef has enough natural sodium to taste well on its own almost, of course a little bit of seasoning can elevate the taste but yes his seasoning is mcdonalds tier to sell you a bigger softdrink

Americans stuff those up their gaping assholes, thats how americans eat and ramsey made them that size for the extra big american butthole

tiny girl hands typed this and tiny girl mouths said this

I’ll never understand people that have fallen for the “actually Ramsay can’t cook” meme after a few examples of him cooking junk food badly. I’d still gladly eat any of his dishes over some random burger. Then again Americans don’t actually understand the difference between fine dining and a pizza/burger. It’s all the same to them.

Overrated hack, it looks dry as fuck and you'd choke on it

Normally, you’re taught to season as you cook so each ingredient receives some seasoning. In burgers, you usually just need to salt them while mixing the patties up (lol if you use store bought). The remaining ingredients need no seasoning in a burger, especially if you’re using a burger sauce and/or butter on the buns. Veggies are supposed to cut the rich and salty taste, so don’t salt your tomatoes, you donut.

Between this, the frito pie and the "grilled cheese" I'd say he looks like he is on cocaine

>so don’t salt your tomatoes, you donut.
Tomatoes are one of the foods that comes to mind that benefits radically from salt.

He is just kind of mediocre at anything that isn’t French/Italian haute cuisine. That’s why in Kitchen Nightmares and Hells Kitchen, he essentially just tells people to cook the same shit every time. In UK this works fine because their food is shit and all the posh restaurants just make French/Italian food anyway but in the US, his revamped menu ideas were often crap because he had no idea how to cook Mexican, Japanese, American-Italian, Cajun, American style seafood, etc.

i would love to see a reaction video from him

Not on a burger. If you feel the need to season tomatoes in a burger, you need to find better tomatoes.

Americans have developed an evolutionary advantage of dislodging their jaws to consume larger burgers

>Not on a burger.
Yes, on a burger. Salting draws out water and makes the taste even better. Good or bad tomatoes benefit from salt and only a stupid, ugly, retard would suggest otherwise.

How many times has Gordon Ramsey personally cooked a meal for you? Is his cooking good?